South Pittsburg vs Red Boiling Springs

powerp

17 hours ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

I was just putting the exact same thing in my notes for tomorrow night.

Here’s another talking point for you and that Jackson man. What’s our strength in defense? Defensive tackles in Huntley and Davis and our secondary with Keshaun Hill, Chris Jackson, Deandre Kelly, Jayden Mount, and Kamden Wellington. 
Teams that would give us problems would be those to line up and try to mash us. Look at possible matchups. Clay and Gordonsville both like to throw it. I feel comfortable with our secondary and they are all athletic as all get out. Should be interesting story lines moving forward.

18 minutes ago, powerp said:

Here’s another talking point for you and that Jackson man. What’s our strength in defense? Defensive tackles in Huntley and Davis and our secondary with Keshaun Hill, Chris Jackson, Deandre Kelly, Jayden Mount, and Kamden Wellington. 
Teams that would give us problems would be those to line up and try to mash us. Look at possible matchups. Clay and Gordonsville both like to throw it. I feel comfortable with our secondary and they are all athletic as all get out. Should be interesting story lines moving forward.

I think this team is only a decent team but I will give credit. The season could have completely fallen apart but it didn’t. 

21 minutes ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

I think this team is only a decent team but I will give credit. The season could have completely fallen apart but it didn’t. 

This team is more than decent with everyone healthy. They have continued to battle through injuries and controversies. Hopefully we can keep improving throughout each leg of the playoffs.

Edited by piratetom

4 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

That's the key to me. They are getting better each time they step on the field.  I have just wanted to see progress as the year has gone on and I think we have been getting that over the last few weeks.

With not as many practice days to start the season and then all the covid games cancelled and then Marion County schools were out for two weeks and couldn't do anything, well it hurt us. I think mentally and physically SP is in week 6-7.  We're getting better, but with every thing that has happened with the coaching and everything it's a wonder where we're at. 

1 hour ago, piratetom said:

This team is more than decent with everyone healthy. They have continued to battle through injuries and controversies. Hopefully we can keep improving throughout each leg of the playoffs.

Old Pirate says, That’s jest it, ain’t never had all healthy and from reports round numerous liar’s table, ain’t goin to be one neither! Best hope the next man up can do a HEEP of improving. Play Offs mean Show Time? Pirates by 1+

Edited by OLD PIRATE