Round 2: Oneida @ South Greene

Spike016

37 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

You maybe correct?  I’m not going to go back an search that far.  New season and moved on,  let’s enjoying it while we can my friend.   Your a good guy Crow

I’m as flawed as a man can be but thankfully those flaws were nailed to the same cross Christ was. I agree , enjoy every game. To be honest I thought early this year our season would’ve likely ended at Hampton or SG in round 1. We are a much better team than I thought we would’ve been. We’re not world beaters by any stretch but I do think we are certainly capable of winning this one and if so maybe even the next one. We’re also certainly capable of laying an egg. We could show up and be very hard to handle or turn the ball over multiple times and have a ton of silly penalties and get ran off the field. We’ve done both on more than one occasion already this year. Our game with SG is much like the York game with them. If we get ran off the field by turnovers and stupid penalties I won’t be surprised. If we show up and play a clean game I can see us winning by a couple of scores. Likely be somewhere in between. I’d say another close one this week. Our defense has been a little stingy most weeks. 

10 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

I ain’t gonna lie I’ve done a lot of wrongs in my lifetime. That’s what I’m thankful we have a Savior we can ask for forgiveness when we do make mistakes and do wrong. I’m just tryin to get a little football smack talk goin and have a little fun and you’re trying to bring every day life into it. Trust Me I understand that one sin is no different than the other but I’m not tryin to bring religion into this. Just tryin to have a little fun and yank your chain :roflolk:

Football is a part of everyday life for some.  Congratulations you got me :thumb: 

17 minutes ago, Appvol said:

There’s so many assumptions can be made from this video.  This is honestly the 1st time I have seen it.  Was it tight to begin with and the maybe the dude was just trying to put it where is should have been in the 1st place??  I wasn’t standing there beside him.  Did anyone ask him about it and does anyone really know absolutely the whole truth about it?   That was 4 years ago and has nothing to do with the current season.  Different team and coaches and refs now and has nothing do with what happened in the past.

Thank you for the video and I do support your/our freedoms.  

Patrick Sexton

@PSexton1995
My freedoms are being infringed upon by not allowing my video to show? Where are you ACLU when I need you?
Edited by Romansfive8

32 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

There’s so many assumptions can be made from this video.  This is honestly the 1st time I have seen it.  Was it tight to begin with and the maybe the dude was just trying to put it where is should have been in the 1st place??  I wasn’t standing there beside him.  Did anyone ask him about it and does anyone really know absolutely the whole truth about it?   That was 4 years ago and has nothing to do with the current season.  Different team and coaches and refs now and has nothing do with what happened in the past.

Thank you for the video and I do support your/our freedoms.  

Patrick Sexton

@PSexton1995
My freedoms are being infringed upon by not allowing my video to show? Where are you ACLU when I need you?

You mean to tell me you arguing over this and this is the 1st time you have seen the video?? 

Edited by Spike016
  • Like 1

Hey Romans you are a SG fan. Who are the guys in the video? I’m sure you or  somebody you know knows them. I would love to get to ask them why they done it. I know though they wasn’t trying to do the right thing because they don’t start yankin the chain until they see what the result of the play was. There is other videos that the staff have of the guys sneaking and moving the clip that’s hooked on the chains during this fiasco too. 

Edited by Spike016

2 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

You mean to tell me you arguing over this and this is the 1st time you have seen the video?? 

Everybody knows what happened. It was a bad deal. Even T$$AA acknowledged it by actually investigating and make 2 rule changes. Shouldn’t have happened but was not the reason we lost. Yes it affected the game but we shouldn’t have been in the position that a single call costs a game. Bad calls happen every game. The better team typically overcomes them. We’ve played that one, let’s focus on playing this one. 

2 minutes ago, crow said:

Everybody knows what happened. It was a bad deal. Even T$$AA acknowledged it by actually investigating and make 2 rule changes. Shouldn’t have happened but was not the reason we lost. Yes it affected the game but we shouldn’t have been in the position that a single call costs a game. Bad calls happen every game. The better team typically overcomes them. We’ve played that one, let’s focus on playing this one. 

Let’s play! I’m ready! Just statin facts

12 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

I wasn’t arguing over it.  I was saying you shouldn’t associate the kids, coaching staff or fans that live in this part of the woods or any other part of the woods for those 2 or 3 people.  

7 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

I wasn’t arguing over it.  I was saying you shouldn’t associate the kids, coaching staff or fans that live in this part of the woods or any other part of the woods for those 2 or 3 people.  

Alright BUT when I think of SG football that’s 1st thing that comes to my mind. It’s not how good y’all are or anything. It’s that y’all will cheat kids during a game. It doesn’t matter if any of these kids or coaches was there or not. I know I’m not the only one that has this opinion. I just don’t care to put it out there.