Trousdale at Meigs County

tcjacket13

Just now, biggest said:

I agree! Tyner were world beaters

That’s only because they played Meigs tough and anybody with any sense should know that it would take the Tampa Bay Bucs to give Meigs a good game… heck they’ve got the best defense in three states!!!

Their posters are getting to be more and more like this TC bunch!

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, H2Oman said:

That’s only because they played Meigs tough and anybody with any sense should know that it would take the Tampa Bay Bucs to give Meigs a good game… heck they’ve got the best defense in three states!!!

I was thinking the same thing! Still trying figure out how east scored 12 on them.

6 minutes ago, biggest said:

I was thinking the same thing! Still trying figure out how east scored 12 on them.

They scored 6 on the starters. How did they score 8 on Watertown? And how did Watertown only score 6 against Westmoreland? Scores mean nothing and every good team thinks they are better. I think there’s going to be two great games next Friday night, and I want be suppressed at any of the winners. But Meigs has proven to be the better team the last couple years so I will say they are the favorites.

3 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

They scored 6 on the starters. How did they score 8 on Watertown? And how did Watertown only score 6 against Westmoreland? Scores mean nothing and every good team thinks they are better. I think there’s going to be two great games next Friday night, and I want be suppressed at any of the winners. But Meigs has proven to be the better team the last couple years so I will say they are the favorites.

Honestly I'm not sure how they scored against Watertown! It was 35 or 42 -0 in first quarter. 

6 minutes ago, biggest said:

Honestly I'm not sure how they scored against Watertown! It was 35 or 42 -0 in first quarter. 

It was about the same. Meigs was up 22-0 at the half but was playing very consistently with I think 5 different players running the ball. They did the same in the second half and started getting subs in early. I’m interested in seeing if Marion in fully healthy, they scored more on Westmoreland than Watertown and TC combined they might get us all.

7 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

It was about the same. Meigs was up 22-0 at the half but was playing very consistently with I think 5 different players running the ball. They did the same in the second half and started getting subs in early. I’m interested in seeing if Marion in fully healthy, they scored more on Westmoreland than Watertown and TC combined they might get us all.

I wish we were healthy. Marion is the 4th dog in the east race for sure.

1 hour ago, H2Oman said:

Be satisfied with your region 4 championships over there. We know how much trouble you have with TC in the playoffs. 

I believe this is the fourth year in a row we have played TC in the playoffs. Last 3 times in semifinals going 2-1 and the game we lost was at TC by a score of 29 to 32. Had it down at the goal but had no field goal kicker that year so we went for it and they held us.

I dont remember ever running into Watertown. 

We will take care of TC for you guys since you guys haven't been able to get it done 

Edited by Tiger2

20 minutes ago, Tiger2 said:

Be satisfied with your region 4 championships over there. We know how much trouble you have with TC in the playoffs. 

I believe this is the fourth year in a row we have played TC in the playoffs. Last 3 times in semifinals going 2-1 and the game we lost was at TC by a score of 29 to 32. Had it down at the goal but had no field goal kicker that year so we went for it and they held us.

I dont remember ever running into Watertown. 

We will take care of TC for you guys since you guys haven't been able to get it done 

Appreciate all of your help. History has a way of repeating itself. So I will not be shocked if TC goes to Meigs and battles you guys to.the very end with a chance to win. It's playoff football and anything is possible. I am supporting Region 4 but if we get put out I will support Region 3. I feel like an SEC fan lol

16 minutes ago, kingofthenorth said:

Appreciate all of your help. History has a way of repeating itself. So I will not be shocked if TC goes to Meigs and battles you guys to.the very end with a chance to win. It's playoff football and anything is possible. I am supporting Region 4 but if we get put out I will support Region 3. I feel like an SEC fan lol

I just like to have fun and love football. 

I expect this game to go down to the wire and be decided late in 4th quarter. Last 3 games has been amazing and come down to the final drives. 

I have watched that QB from H20 and if Meigs gets past TC they will have their hands full. 

I

1 hour ago, Tiger2 said:

I just like to have fun and love football. 

I expect this game to go down to the wire and be decided late in 4th quarter. Last 3 games has been amazing and come down to the final drives. 

I have watched that QB from H20 and if Meigs gets past TC they will have their hands full. 

I

Oh most definitely we all do for the most part....some are a little more sensitive than others but still like to have a good time and aggravate one another. I honestly wouldn't mind playing you guys but then again wouldn't be upset if us and TC both won so we could stay at home lol. I just hope we can slow Marion down and make them punt at least 4 times.