Trousdale at Meigs County

tcjacket13

13 minutes ago, Grunt said:

After reading a lot of these posts, I believe it would be best, considering the price of fuel these days, for TC to just stay home & eat pizza. We obviously have as much chance as a snowball in a furnace. Maybe next year.....

Gonna be 2 Good teams  Grunt, but of luck From the Mountain Of East Tenn.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Grunt said:

After reading a lot of these posts, I believe it would be best, considering the price of fuel these days, for TC to just stay home & eat pizza. We obviously have as much chance as a snowball in a furnace. Maybe next year.....

It will be a good game friend, alot of your fans think we're down this year. Only trying tonconvey that's not the case. Hope you make it down.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Yeti said:

It will be a good game friend, alot of your fans think we're down this year. Only trying tonconvey that's not the case. Hope you make it down.

Thanks, Yeti, I'd love to make the trip, but a bit too far for my old carcass, LOL. I have no idea whether you're down or not. You're still ranked #1, whatever that's worth. Not sure what TC will bring to the table, too unpredictable.

I'll be listening to TCRadio give all the details, he paints a pretty good pic of what's happening. ( If he talks loud enough for the signal to make it back here ).

Take care pardner.

15 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Let me ask a question, say tc and Marion win, will the quarterfinal be played at Marion or trousdale?  I know it is our regions turn to host but unsure what happens if that is the case.  If we are away either then I'm a tiger fan this week, and if we possibly get another home game then let's go jackets.

TC, according to bracket instructions by TSSAA.

1 hour ago, Grunt said:

Thanks, Yeti, I'd love to make the trip, but a bit too far for my old carcass, LOL. I have no idea whether you're down or not. You're still ranked #1, whatever that's worth. Not sure what TC will bring to the table, too unpredictable.

I'll be listening to TCRadio give all the details, he paints a pretty good pic of what's happening. ( If he talks loud enough for the signal to make it back here ).

Take care pardner.

You as well. 104.9 is an alternate if you have any issues fyi. May not be Homer like TCradio lol but they are pretty good.

Edited by Yeti
  • Like 1