A pack ov Wolfs ere comin two 825

STARSNBARS

2 hours ago, STARSNBARS said:

Tha old Sullivun South teems haid a speshull plaice inn mine and mommaSTARS harts......Eye haid a cupple littull cuzzins hoo played fer the Rebulls upp thair......

We were also in attendance the night the young lineman from South passed away over at Knox West....One of the most tragic things I have ever witnessed...... It just puts everything into perspective that football is just a game and just how precious life is.......

Ditto! I was sitting with Merritt III. 

“Another thing that helps is Cleveland was, by many observers, the most athlete-laden team in Region 2-6A — which includes Maryville. In other words, the Wolves will face a better football team this week, but not necessarily the same level of physical ability.”

Hoo boy….

https://www.timesnews.net/sports/west-ridge-is-last-class-6a-team-standing/article_eb93e2f4-3f53-11ec-9a2d-83cec7e78a03.html

55 minutes ago, BroadwayBarberShop said:

“Another thing that helps is Cleveland was, by many observers, the most athlete-laden team in Region 2-6A — which includes Maryville. In other words, the Wolves will face a better football team this week, but not necessarily the same level of physical ability.”

Hoo boy….

https://www.timesnews.net/sports/west-ridge-is-last-class-6a-team-standing/article_eb93e2f4-3f53-11ec-9a2d-83cec7e78a03.html

You've got to be kidding me.  And he's not a wet behind the ears writer, either.  He should know better than that.  

Everybody underestimates Maryville's "athletic ability."  The guys on that team are not dorky unathletic "system" kids.  

Rude awakening for ole Fritzie and the rest this Friday night.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HTV said:

You've got to be kidding me.  And he's not a wet behind the ears writer, either.  He should know better than that.  

Everybody underestimates Maryville's "athletic ability."  The guys on that team are not dorky unathletic "system" kids.  

Rude awakening for ole Fritzie and the rest this Friday night.  

Noah and Markell are as/more athletic than any kid on the Cleveland roster, and I’m sure    there’s others.

1 hour ago, STARSNBARS said:

Eye haiv ben studdyin' upp onn tha Wolfs.....This teem is hooge.....A 243lb. quoatabaick.......A big ole 290 DL .....and annuthur one OL lineman thaits 295.......yep annuthur gyunt thaits......420lbs......Eye haiv thairfour mooved W-R two a 99.3 pt. favritt....:unsure:

Wait until you see their 10 O lineman formation with that big QB.