On to round 2 pearl Cohn @ Hardin County

Tigersandcats

30 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Stop it!!!

All of Alcoa kids don’t come from two parent homes I can assure you of that. Some of them come from single parent homes that struggle like everybody else. There is a program at every school in the state that sends food home with kids and I know this for fact happens in metro. my daughter works for metro and provides food for kids in need at the school she serves. Question are your coaches taking advantage of this. It’s quite ironic that you took this lil part from what I said to change the narrative. I even said it’s not to the point of pearl but they deal with it and I know it for a fact. 

11 minutes ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

We are taking it one game at a time! We learned in 2017 never to count your eggs before they hatch. Referring back to the 35-28 loss we had to a Springfield team that we were more talented than, they forced 5 turnovers 

I'm with you my fellow tomcat fan!! We just need to worry with the Golden Wildcats right now!  

Go Tomcats!!!

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

Sounds like you sleeping on tullahoma!!

44 minutes ago, TTownFan50 said:

No worries, we don’t mind flying under the radar! Plus no need to look ahead, Wildcats got a hungry Indian team to deal with Friday night.

If south Gibson wins Friday they’ll play Haywood in third round. That’s what I was saying. Not sleeping on nobody. Only worried about PC right now