Playoffs Round 2: Henry County @ Munford

BigRed88

On 11/10/2021 at 1:11 PM, BigRed88 said:

I would say from the looks of it he is more athletic and elusive than the Springfield QB. That's not a knock on Devon Crenshaw at all, that kid is a baller as well. The Munford QB looks quicker and hard to bring down at times. 

Thank you, we will win and lose with Devon.  We feel he is a high quality QB AND a higher quality individual 

Edited by TheCommissioner
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MHSCougars58 said:

5-5 regular season huh... take a look in the mirror talking about a slap team! 

Records don't mean shii when you get to November. I can guarantee you this, Henry County is coming down to Munford and we're going to punch the Cougars in the mouth, not once, not twice, not three times, not four times. It's gonna be an all out WAR on that field I can promise you that! Our boys are ready to make a STATEMENT with not just a win this Friday night but an all out massacre!!!! Screw my prediction. Henry County LET'S GO DOMINATE!!!!!!!!!

PATRIOTS/COUGARS LET'S GOOOO!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BigRed88 said:

Records don't mean shii when you get to November. I can guarantee you this, Henry County is coming down to Munford and we're going to punch the Cougars in the mouth, not once, not twice, not three times, not four times. It's gonna be an all out WAR on that field I can promise you that! Our boys are ready to make a STATEMENT with not just a win this Friday night but an all out massacre!!!! Screw my prediction. Henry County LET'S GO DOMINATE!!!!!!!!!

PATRIOTS/COUGARS LET'S GOOOO!!!!!!!!

YEAH!! What he said :hungry:

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MidTennFootball said:

Munford got whipped by Covington. HC would be 11-0 if they had their schedule

2 hours ago, BigRed88 said:

Totally agree with this. That tough non region schedule we played will hopefully payoff here in November. 

Let's not get carried away. I think HC is going to win Friday, but that flipping schedules comment is pushing it. I think HC loses to both Covington and Dyersburg rather handily. I think HC is much better than their 5-5 recorded suggested, but Covington and Dyersburg are on different levels. 

5 minutes ago, JoeBlow777 said:

Let's not get carried away. I think HC is going to win Friday, but that flipping schedules comment is pushing it. I think HC loses to both Covington and Dyersburg rather handily. I think HC is much better than their 5-5 recorded suggested, but Covington and Dyersburg are on different levels. 

Covington did lose to Haywood 33-0. In our scrimmage with Haywood we was one score away at the end of having the same score as the Tomcats. As far as Dyersburg goes, I'm pulling for those guys, but let's be real, the only team they have faced that was worth 2 cents was Munford and Covington. Both barely winning. I can't see Dyersburg and Covington beating us "handily" 

8 minutes ago, JoeBlow777 said:

Covington or Dyersburg would be the 5th best team HC has played all year. Munford won by 1 over Portland, HC won by 56. I'm not a big believer in comparing scores, but it's not irrelevant either

1 minute ago, BigRed88 said:

Covington did lose to Haywood 33-0. In our scrimmage with Haywood we was one score away at the end of having the same score as the Tomcats. As far as Dyersburg goes, I'm pulling for those guys, but let's be real, the only team they have faced that was worth 2 cents was Munford and Covington. Both barely winning. I can't see Dyersburg and Covington beating us "handily" 

I am not here to debate scrimmages, but I would be fairly certain that Haywood would beat HC by more than 1 score if they played at this exact moment. I said what I said, and I believe that Covington and Dyersburg both would beat HC.  We will never know, so honestly the debate is pointless. You can have your opinion and I will have mine on those two teams.

What we do agree on is the fact that HC is going to beat Munford and I do think they will beat them rather handily.

9 minutes ago, JoeBlow777 said:

I am not here to debate scrimmages, but I would be fairly certain that Haywood would beat HC by more than 1 score if they played at this exact moment. I said what I said, and I believe that Covington and Dyersburg both would beat HC.  We will never know, so honestly the debate is pointless. You can have your opinion and I will have mine on those two teams.

What we do agree on is the fact that HC is going to beat Munford and I do think they will beat them rather handily.

Lol :popcorneater:

12 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

Covington or Dyersburg would be the 5th best team HC has played all year. Munford won by 1 over Portland, HC won by 56. I'm not a big believer in comparing scores, but it's not irrelevant either

Yep, Summit, Beech, Brentwood and Springfield is all better than Covington and Dyersburg just in my opinion. Either way though, like I said I'm hoping that tough gauntlet of a schedule helps us out this month.

• Like 1