Hampton @ Rockwood 2nd Round

Jet Pride

11 minutes ago, dogtruth said:

The way its going Crow, we're going to welcome you all in Bulldog land next week!! According to TSSAA rules,  the first two rounds goes to the higher seeding in the bracket, however the quarterfinals and beyond are hosted at the odd number regions. Booooooyahhhh!!!!, we will welcome the Injuns to JC Campbell Stadium next week assuming the scores stay the same:popcorneater:

Well hate to bust you’re Boooooooooyahhhh bubble there little buddy but top of the bracket hosts round 3 so win or lose for us you’re still in the road next week lol :popcorneater:

https://tssaasports.com/event/bracket.cfm?id=20210102

Just now, crow said:

Well hate to bust you’re Boooooooooyahhhh bubble there little buddy but top of the bracket hosts round 3 so win or lose for us you’re still in the road next week lol :popcorneater:

https://tssaasports.com/event/bracket.cfm?id=20210102

I'm not at all little LOL but in the Trousdale County,Meigs County thread the Yeti who is very knowledgeable stated that from the quarter finals on,if you are the odd #  region, then you will host. I'm just going by what the yeti said lol

Just now, dogtruth said:

I'm not at all little LOL but in the Trousdale County,Meigs County thread the Yeti who is very knowledgeable stated that from the quarter finals on,if you are the odd #  region, then you will host. I'm just going by what the yeti said lol

Click the link. It’s the TSSAA website. BTW I ain’t little either but still glad to call you buddy lol. Regardless I’ll extend the same offer to you as I have to everyone all year. Holler and tacos on me next Friday. 

2 minutes ago, crow said:

Click the link. It’s the TSSAA website. BTW I ain’t little either but still glad to call you buddy lol. Regardless I’ll extend the same offer to you as I have to everyone all year. Holler and tacos on me next Friday. 

I'm honored to call you a buddy too Pal! By the way I have the utmost respect for the Oneida PCC. May the best team win next week wherever we play. If you all happen to beat us, I will pull for you all the rest of the way :thumb: