Class 1A favorites

Mottomotto

On 1/29/2022 at 12:36 AM, Mottomotto said:

East Robertson inducted the great David Collie into their hall of fame tonight. Taylor Groves scored his per usual 25 to 30 points. Boys got whipped by Greenbrier and haven’t lost since.

East is very talented but I don't believe they are well coached, just my opinion. TC had them beat last week and couldn't close it out in regulation with free throws. The Indians are good but I don't see our district beating out Clay or Pickett.

On 2/1/2022 at 8:30 AM, TCRadio said:

East is very talented but I don't believe they are well coached, just my opinion. TC had them beat last week and couldn't close it out in regulation with free throws. The Indians are good but I don't see our district beating out Clay or Pickett.

If Groves scores 25+ and his surrounding help can add 8+ they can beat Pickett…Groves will have to stay out of foul trouble vs Clay co if they want another shot at them

2 minutes ago, rammerjammer2 said:

ER will be a very tough out. You can guarantee the district final between Clay and Pickett will be an all out war to see who doesn’t have to face groves at ER in the semis. 

Going into David Collie gymnasium and playing a super athletic team will not be easy. ER vs. Clay or Pickett should be an amazing game