Round 3 #1 GreenEville Vs #3 Betsy

DevilMan03

It doesn't bother me that the Devils don't play Alcoa or even Maryville every year.reason being is that I enjoy both those programs and pull for them every year they go for another championship.Great fan base and I've met the vast majority of their coacht posters over the years and all of them are good guys or gals in the case of one from Maryville.I'd just rather pull for them as against them when they play Greeneville.

Besty has improved drastically in all aspects of play BUT i feel in my heart greeneville has too much speed and too many athletes for Betsy to overcome. Dont get me wrong now betsy has a chance but they will have to play their best football of the year to do so. Witten will have them motivated and ready for sure and i expect betsy to bring the intensity but in the end greeneville pulls this one out. Im pulling for etown and hope and pray the football gods are on our side friday night but i just dont see it. Good luck to both of these fine squads and hope for a injury free game.

• Upvote 1

I was wrong about this game the first time they played, so with that being said, I hope I'm wrong again. Greeneville 30 Betsy 21. I think Betsy's defense has improved but they don't have enough weapons to score much on Greeneville. Look for Betsy's defense to be on the field a lot. Betsy doesn't have the run game to keep drives going and I'm afraid that the big plays will be few and far between. 

1 hour ago, blazer1set said:

Carter County has 3 teams in the quarterfinals:   Elizabethton (4A), Hampton (2A), Cloudland (1A).    Which one has the most likely probability of reaching the title game?

https://www.johnsoncitypress.com/sports/which-carter-county-team-has-best-path-to-state-title/article_1f2bd776-464c-11ec-8866-63f606b0a2ff.html

Without reading the article,I would say Elizabethton has the best Chance.Maybe after reading it , I'd change my mind but yes we all know what Betsy has to do in order to accomplish that again.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, BatmanDevil said:

It doesn't bother me that the Devils don't play Alcoa or even Maryville every year.reason being is that I enjoy both those programs and pull for them every year they go for another championship.Great fan base and I've met the vast majority of their coacht posters over the years and all of them are good guys or gals in the case of one from Maryville.I'd just rather pull for them as against them when they play Greeneville.

Ditto for us GOONS!B)

The winner of this game will have 100% of our support heading back to the championship!