Round 3 #1 GreenEville Vs #3 Betsy

DevilMan03

9 hours ago, blazer1set said:

Greeneville     44
Elizabethton   14

8 hours ago, SXSW said:

Once order was restored in the force (the result of the first Greeneville vs. Elizabethton game) all is normal now in N.E. Tennessee.. I hope Elizabethton enjoyed there back to back titles because they may never win another one, Greeneville however will many more and another one in two weeks. Greeneville 42-21.

On 11/17/2021 at 10:50 PM, KnoxVil said:

Tons of respect for both of these programs. My hope is that Fulton can get back to the Fulton of a few years ago. A long way to go….. This game is intriguing but I witnessed first hand what Greeneville was all about last week. 

Taking Greeneville by several trickles….

and I do mean several…

On 11/13/2021 at 10:23 AM, 4xchamps said:

This game will be much closer than the first one.  For once last night I saw some holes in The devils defense. I think Witten will see that and try to exploit it a little.  I’m going with 38-21 devils

On 11/13/2021 at 1:15 PM, bigGreene95 said:

Holes?? Lol.... 2 fluke touchdowns... get real

On 11/12/2021 at 9:43 PM, DevilMan03 said:

The Rematch is here!

both have gotten a lot better but i believe the devils will come out on top again! 

Devils 42

Betsy 17 

On 11/13/2021 at 1:46 AM, Haydiboy said:

Greenville  38 Betsy 14

On 11/13/2021 at 9:47 AM, barb said:

forgot 1 stat:

GHS 42 Cowtown 12

On 11/13/2021 at 9:51 AM, barb said:

42-17 Devils. I don't think Betsy's D can keep GreenEVILle from scoring...early and often.

Time for some receipts. Told ya so. Told ya so. Told ya so. Guess we scored 2 fluke tds. That being said Greeneville has one of the best programs I've seen in a long time. I hope future games will continue to be competitive and that we keep pushing each other. 

Edited by EHSTrack06
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1