LC travels to PHS (round 3)

PeabodyPride

It's been a good season record wise.Losing to Union City,Trenton and Haywood.Most Single A teams would lose to those teams.Think Trenton by 30 plus unless LC can pass the ball.LC showed me they could shut Trenton down in the half they played.Plus think Trenton got an interception for a td by a lineman.Maybe another interception.I think LC has the talent to keep it closer if they play hard and come out inspired.Go all out in stopping Ganaway again and not not the qb hurt LC by scrambling.So hoping LC comes to play,unlike the effort against Halls and Humboldt and not make stupid mistakes like roughing a passer on 4th and long,unsportsmanlike penalties,running into punter,not hitting someone in the back if LC was to break a long run.Those things can't happen against a team like Trenton.

Edited by mrbigster

1 minute ago, mrbigster said:

It's been a good season record wise.Losing to Union City,Trenton and Haywood.Most Single A teams would lose to those teams.Think Trenton by 30 plus unless LC can pass the ball.LC showed me they could shut Trenton down in the half they played.Plus think Trenton got an interception for a td by a lineman.Maybe another interception.I think LC has the talent to keep it closer if they play hard and come out inspired.Go all out in stopping Ganaway again and not not the qb hurt LC by scrambling.So hoping LC comes to play,unlike the effort against Halls and Humboldt.

Good observation bigster. I think this game will be Peabody's to lose. They're too deep for us at this point. However, I'm more excited for next year and beyond for our Falcons actually. If coach Quinn, and I know he will, get a motivated defensive coordinator lake county will be a nightmare for opponents the next 3 to 4 years! Quinn has actually done a heckuva job the last two seasons at LC. Covid, Defensive coordinator resigning early in the season. So hats off to coach quinn and he also have a very good season in 2 seasons here including some covid losses that we would have won otherwise.

Just now, truefalconfan said:

Good observation bigster. I think this game will be Peabody's to lose. They're too deep for us at this point. However, I'm more excited for next year and beyond for our Falcons actually. If coach Quinn, and I know he will, get a motivated defensive coordinator lake county will be a nightmare for opponents the next 3 to 4 years! Quinn has actually done a heckuva job the last two seasons at LC. Covid, Defensive coordinator resigning early in the season. So hats off to coach quinn and he also have a very good season in 2 seasons here including some covid losses that we would have won otherwise.

And maybe he has,considering what he's gone through.But LC can't have stupid penalties,delay of games,etc this Friday night.Think next few years,truthfully it's LC,s years

1 hour ago, mrbigster said:

It's been a good season record wise.Losing to Union City,Trenton and Haywood.Most Single A teams would lose to those teams.Think Trenton by 30 plus unless LC can pass the ball.LC showed me they could shut Trenton down in the half they played.Plus think Trenton got an interception for a td by a lineman.Maybe another interception.I think LC has the talent to keep it closer if they play hard and come out inspired.Go all out in stopping Ganaway again and not not the qb hurt LC by scrambling.So hoping LC comes to play,unlike the effort against Halls and Humboldt and not make stupid mistakes like roughing a passer on 4th and long,unsportsmanlike penalties,running into punter,not hitting someone in the back if LC was to break a long run.Those things can't happen against a team like Trenton.

The interception was by Baskerville he is a defensive end and the fastest player on the team