Upperman at RedBank

crow6424

9 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

Red Bank has to be the favorite at home. Quality program, well coached and some great players. Upperman will have to play a mistake free game to come back to Baxter with a W

Upperman's only loss is to Fayetteville in a tight game 19-14. Weeks later Fayetteville played Red Bank. Red Bank won 28-0.

I know teams improve over the season and teams can matchup differently,  but the scores based on this common opponent and playing at Red Bank is way I am slightly leaning toward a Red Bank win?

5 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Upperman's only loss is to Fayetteville in a tight game 19-14. Weeks later Fayetteville played Red Bank. Red Bank won 28-0.

I know teams improve over the season and teams can matchup differently,  but the scores based on this common opponent and playing at Red Bank is way I am slightly leaning toward a Red Bank win?

I remember reading the thread for the Fayetteville vs Upperman game. Several posters indicated that Fayetteville won because of a screw job by the refs. Don’t know how true it is be was mentioned several times. 

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

I wouldn’t disagree with you. The loss at Fayetteville doesn’t look good on Upperman’s resume, especially  since Red Bank shut them out. There were some calls that were questionable but every team can say that so no excuses. Add the fact that the game is in Chattanooga and you’d have to say Red Bank is a 12 point favorite. 

Edited by UCSportsFan
  • Like 1

Fayetteville was not fully healthy when they played RB. Pretty sure the RB was out who was fantastic. 

This game we have two solid fast defenses. RB may have more speed but Upperman presents a different level of physicality.

Game may be decided by the teams QB's... Who can make plays when they count and not turn the ball over. Good luck to both teams should be a good game

Just now, FootballGUY931 said:

Fayetteville was not fully healthy when they played RB. Pretty sure the RB was out who was fantastic. 

This game we have two solid fast defenses. RB may have more speed but Upperman presents a different level of physicality.

Game may be decided by the teams QB's... Who can make plays when they count and not turn the ball over. Good luck to both teams should be a good game

Fayetteville running back**

Edited by FootballGUY931
wrong team

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I remember reading the thread for the Fayetteville vs Upperman game. Several posters indicated that Fayetteville won because of a screw job by the refs. Don’t know how true it is be was mentioned several times. 

Big time. Took away 2 tds from the Bees. Nuetral site Bees win 28-14. 

Here’s the real question. Does either team have a snowballs chance to beat either Elizabethton or Greeneville? I’ll be at the quarter final and championship game to see if Region 1 and the East in general can win that gold ball again. People are saying the winner in Quad 2 is just a tuneup for Quad 1 before they face the ordained runner up from the West. There is a serious lack of respect there. Does that bother anyone?

2 minutes ago, BigDaddyDave said:

Here’s the real question. Does either team have a snowballs chance to beat either Elizabethton or Greeneville? I’ll be at the quarter final and championship game to see if Region 1 and the East in general can win that gold ball again. People are saying the winner in Quad 2 is just a tuneup for Quad 1 before they face the ordained runner up from the West. There is a serious lack of respect there. Does that bother anyone?

No, it doesn’t bother me. Greeneville is one of the best teams in the State. Those two teams have been competing for championships and winning them for years. Greeneville will be heavy favorites and for good reason.

11 minutes ago, BigDaddyDave said:

Betsy and Greeneville represent the last 4 title winners. It shouldn't bother anyone