Upperman @ Elizabethton Semis

crow6424

What is funny about the cheating item in football. All the schools that win all the time cheat is what everybody says. We could always go back to we’re the private schools and public schools were all in the same. Private didn’t have there on classification. Public schools had to play the private schools to win championship. When comes down to it. It is 11 on 11. Anybody can beat anybody. That is what makes the game so fun to watch and follow

2 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Ha. Sad, the amount of people think you have to be cheating to win. 

Go Cyclones!!:thumb:

B4 you go putting words in i didnt say.... Never said cheating i said i respected the way you guys do things just stating an opinion but go ahead and run with it and make it your rally cry that we all think alcoa is cheating blah blah...

2 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

What a joke. Alcoa was 425 students 5 years ago, before the new high school. They played up in 3A with 2A numbers. Since the New School they have increased the enrollment by 200 students a gain of over 50% in 4 years. Don't take my word for it. Look it up! Alcoa has done the opposite of your fabricated lie. They planned for future growth and built a school with capacity to grow. They are currently at 650. The plan is to play up with 3A numbers. So, cry somewhere else you big crybaby. 

Alcoa had 566 in October 2014, which set the classes for the seasons after. Look it up. That set the classes for 2016 (five years ago). Yes they moved up, but without examining it closer I'm guessing 566 in 2A was a result of the ridiculous "Super 32" for the largest schools skewing the other class numbers. If they went from 2A, which you seem so proud of, why the hesitation on going from 3A? 

https://www.thedailytimes.com/sports/running-the-numbers-tssaa-releases-draft-of-2015-16-football-classifications/article_5ec0624d-75f2-589c-9741-aa3e902c111c.html

Any school would enjoy a pair of mediocre at best, 1500-student football programs being just down the road. 

• Like 1

Alcoa is the top program in Tennessee. That is why I would love to play them in the regular season. If they aren’t playing by the rules they would have been caught already. I guarantee people have tried to catch them playing dirty. Hopefully Upperman will be a top program in the state. We certainly have came light years from where we were 10 years ago.

22 minutes ago, FootballGUY931 said:

B4 you go putting words in i didnt say.... Never said cheating i said i respected the way you guys do things just stating an opinion but go ahead and run with it and make it your rally cry that we all think alcoa is cheating blah blah...

Back pedal all you want. I could clearly read your whine between the lines.

".....my options, BUT...":lol:

13 minutes ago, crow6424 said:

Alcoa is the top program in Tennessee. That is why I would love to play them in the regular season. If they aren’t playing by the rules they would have been caught already. I guarantee people have tried to catch them playing dirty. Hopefully Upperman will be a top program in the state. We certainly have came light years from where we were 10 years ago.

Alcoa will need a game to replace Tyner. Sounds like a great matchup......Cookeville also on the schedule is like playing a 2A program. 

42 minutes ago, Indian said:

Alcoa had 566 in October 2014, which set the classes for the seasons after. Look it up. That set the classes for 2016 (five years ago). Yes they moved up, but without examining it closer I'm guessing 566 in 2A was a result of the ridiculous "Super 32" for the largest schools skewing the other class numbers. If they went from 2A, which you seem so proud of, why the hesitation on going from 3A? 

https://www.thedailytimes.com/sports/running-the-numbers-tssaa-releases-draft-of-2015-16-football-classifications/article_5ec0624d-75f2-589c-9741-aa3e902c111c.html

Any school would enjoy a pair of mediocre at best, 1500-student football programs being just down the road. 

You did alot of yapping to say Alcoa did play up last enrollment cycle and is playing in the classification based on their enrollment.  Don't be surprised Alcoa voluntarily moves up and again....but you'll still be a whining! :thumb: