South Pittsburg Vs cloudland ( stone man and little grider man against this beanfield man)

Roy Dillard

52 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Shoot, everyone wanted me dead in 05 :roflolk:

Shoot I had the GCA head coach and BOTH Henry's at Coalfield wanting to see me after our games!I had McKamey so tore up he called our Head Coach demanding to know my name.He told him who I was and said it wont change anything he still dont like you.lol.The Henry's were two big old boys,I told them they could talk to me at the fence.They declined so i know what their intentions where.LOL.Im not stupid i know my limitations!

38 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Shoot I had the GCA head coach and BOTH Henry's at Coalfield wanting to see me after our games!I had McKamey so tore up he called our Head Coach demanding to know my name.He told him who I was and said it wont change anything he still dont like you.lol.The Henry's were two big old boys,I told them they could talk to me at the fence.They declined so i know what their intentions where.LOL.Im not stupid i know my limitations!

I didn't make to many friends either. Those were the days,lol

12 minutes ago, BigDogDaddy1971 said:

Has SP got the team and athletes to mercy rule the landers? Running clock by halftime? No trying to be funny, just wondering. 

Is what it is either way, if a team is that much better ,its easier to accept defeat, losing those close one's are the one's that HURT.

20 minutes ago, powerp said:

How good is Cloudland’s line? Are they just big or are they actually good? That’s my question. Someone said it earlier, you will know within the first 3 minutes of the game how this one will turn out. Slick field advantage Cloudland.

They only lost 1 starting OL from last year to graduation. So they have played a lot of games together.

40 minutes ago, powerp said:

How good is Cloudland’s line? Are they just big or are they actually good? That’s my question. Someone said it earlier, you will know within the first 3 minutes of the game how this one will turn out. Slick field advantage Cloudland.

You can be the judge of this yourself if you watch last Friday's live feed.  We ran for over 350 yards on coalfield's d.  Birchfield is great but he didn't get 2600 yards by himself.  I know Gordy shut coalfield out but the jackets were not a physical offensive team.   I know if we played Gordy, it would be a nail biter because of matchups.  If you get a big lead, you'll still have to play your first d til the end because Birchfield will be out there grinding til the bitter end 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, powerp said:

In my opinion they faced 1 real good line in Hampton and they got handled.Coalfield was ok but not their best by any means.The other teams Cloudland faced including my boys were not good at all.I have watched a few of Cloudlands games and they are strong and do a good job but they havent faced nothing like SP,your speed and how your kids move are a problem for the Highlanders.I have a ton of respect for what that team has done but if Pitt can stand up and cut on that field it will be a 6 or 7 TD win.If the weather slows Pitt down I see a 28-7/35-7 type win.Cloudland is no where close to the GB/SP teams of the last 6 years.They do what they do but it no secret to their offense.They go right at you.

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

His son is one tough cookie.  I thought we did pretty good with him for most of the game 

2 hours ago, THE KING said:

There used to be a south Pitt poster called krp. We really went at it on here after that beating we gave them in 01.  I was under my first T name lander power.  

You guys hammered us that season. That was a pretty below average SP team with zero athleticism. We caught some breaks and made a crazy run. I hope you don’t do us that way again.