Boyd Buchanan 2022

BoydBuchBacker

1 hour ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

I would be shocked. He can't win it in 2AA. That is controlled by Nashville. DIlfer is bringing in kids from all over the country.  It would take several years to build up and at his age I just don't see him wanting to wait that long.

I think you would be surprised at the talent BBS has coming up in the next few years...

1 hour ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

I would be shocked. He can't win it in 2AA. That is controlled by Nashville. DIlfer is bringing in kids from all over the country.  It would take several years to build up and at his age I just don't see him wanting to wait that long.

I agree but maybe he’s come off his desire to win a championship? I know he’s said he wants to coach at a place that can win one though. He knows he can’t beat Lipscomb or CPA without an influx of talent though. Nothing against those kids or that program but CPA/LA are two of the best programs in the state every year.

42 minutes ago, Playerscoach said:

I agree but maybe he’s come off his desire to win a championship? I know he’s said he wants to coach at a place that can win one though. He knows he can’t beat Lipscomb or CPA without an influx of talent though. Nothing against those kids or that program but CPA/LA are two of the best programs in the state every year.

Who says CPA or Lipscomb will be in AA after next year?  When TSSAA reclassifies after next year, would not be surprised if those two and a few others are moved to the big boy division.   

• 2 weeks later...