TOP 5 Teams each classification including Private

Tennesseepicks

9 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Both sides have some “very passionate” fans lol I love it 

I will say this. I was there one night in the mid-eighties watching Obion County and GC won by like 25-30. I just started watching the Lady Pioneers and I turned around and said that was a good win to an older lady in the crowd. She looked at me like I was crazy and said they played terrible. Just terrible. And that is the culture at Gibson County and I couldn’t be prouder to be part of a program that thrives for excellence. Very thankful each and every day to the good Lord that I was involved in the play of a family member that helped the Lady Pioneers win a Gold Ball and was the reigning champs the following year. GC is a very special place and the passion is there. We will lose some, but we are programmed to feel like we will win them all even if the Lakers stepped on the court. We enjoy playing the tough schedule and the South Side’s of the world. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tennesseepicks said:

What are the big games this week across the state?

1 hour ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Loretto by 12 

Clay County at Pickett County (Tuesday)

Summertown at Loretto (Fiday)

South Side at South Gibson (Friday)

I think Clay County by 6, Loretto by 15, and South Side by 6. Will say this. Wouldn’t be surprised if Pickett wins by 6 or 8. Just picked Clay County because I seen them at state last year and they had some players back and I was impressed but Pickett has really been solid. South Side will be challenged as South Gibson plays well at home. This one could be interesting. South Side is always well coached and prepared but they will have to be extra prepared. Loretto is so good I may be being nice to say 15 but you have to think Summertown’s pride and grit is worth 10 points. 

Edited by pioneer42

16 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Summwrtown at Loretto (Fiday)

I think Clay County by 6, Loretto by 15, and South Side by 6. Will say this. Wouldn’t be surprised if Pickett wins by 6 or 8. Just picked Clay County because I seen them at state last year and they had some players back and I was impressed but Pickett has really been solid. South Side will be challenged as South Gibson plays well at home. This one could be interesting. South Side is always well coached and prepared but they will have to be extra prepared. Loretto is so good I may be being nice to say 15 but you have to think Summertown’s pride and grit is worth 10 points. 

I'll take Pickett by 5, Loretto by at least 20 and South Side by at least 12

45 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Summwrtown at Loretto (Fiday)

I pick Pickett by 10-12 

I pick Loretto by 20

i pick South Side by 10-15 

27 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

He probably listened to Ashley giving South Side some love on that podcast and he upped it a little. South Side was on Ashley’s short list of tougher teams they have played. 

yep.  Southside & Westmoreland were definitely the toughest defensive teams we've played.