TOP 5 Teams each classification including Private

Tennesseepicks

29 minutes ago, mas1821 said:

Bartlett would be really tough if they learned to press while keeping position instead of being all over the place.  Really out of control at times.  They also struggle with their shot from deep.  

Great win GC.  2A > 4A.  :-)

GC was in good position all night and Bartlett was fouling and the refs called it after the first quarter. We had a similar game this summer when it all clicked minus the Turnovers against Ensworth. 2 A is tough for sure. They got three or four that are going to punch them back for sure.

2 hours ago, GlassHouseBound said:

That was as impressive and GC has looked this year.  They really had no business winning that game and just outplayed a more talented team. Was told Bartlett had 3 girls going to play Div 1 ball and I believe.  42 had to of been 6’3” tall or so.  And 11 could handle and shoot the ball with the best of them.  Very long and athletic team.  That’s a team capable of beating anyone in the state.    I’d love to see the box score for GC.   The harts and Cantrell showed out.  That GC team that showed up tonight can make a deep run for sure  

That was one of the worst officiating games that I have in some time! It was horrible! I didn’t pay to watch the refs blow a whistle like they did tonight! It was 10 fouls to 1 at one point! Enough said! They then tried to catch the fouls up smh I stopped counting it was 13 to 7. 

2 hours ago, GlassHouseBound said:

That was as impressive and GC has looked this year.  They really had no business winning that game and just outplayed a more talented team. Was told Bartlett had 3 girls going to play Div 1 ball and I believe.  42 had to of been 6’3” tall or so.  And 11 could handle and shoot the ball with the best of them.  Very long and athletic team.  That’s a team capable of beating anyone in the state.    I’d love to see the box score for GC.   The harts and Cantrell showed out.  That GC team that showed up tonight can make a deep run for sure  

Their best player didn’t not play but like 5 minutes. Not sure of the issue but she committed to auburn. Getting different stories on why she didn’t start! 

43 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

That was one of the worst officiating games that I have in some time! It was horrible! I didn’t pay to watch the refs blow a whistle like they did tonight! It was 10 fouls to 1 at one point! Enough said! They then tried to catch the fouls up smh I stopped counting it was 13 to 7. 

Lucky they weren’t in Murfreesboro. Would have been more. They didn’t play disciplined defense. They were fouling like crazy all night. I was about floor level. Madison was quicker than the big post. Big post is lucky she didn’t have 2 more in the first half. They were kinda wreckless a bit. I didn’t agree with the technicals. The intentional foul was obvious. Deliberately pushed Micah. Loretto fan above even mentioned how wreckless and all over the place they were tonight. Didn’t play disciplined and was a bit going through the motions and got beat. Happens to the best of them.  

6 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

Lucky they weren’t in Murfreesboro. Would have been more. They didn’t play disciplined defense. They were fouling like crazy all night. I was about floor level. Madison was quicker than the big post. Big post is lucky she didn’t have 2 more in the first half. They were kinda wreckless a bit. I didn’t agree with the technicals. The intentional foul was obvious. Deliberately pushed Micah. Loretto fan above even mentioned how wreckless and all over the place they were tonight. Didn’t play disciplined and was a bit going through the motions and got beat. Happens to the best of them.  

The fans that I was around was talking about how horrible the officiating crew was. I have to agree. The intentional foul the girl was trying to foul Micah & Micah was trying to avoid the foul. It was nothing dirty about that foul. The refs took a good game & made it about them! Was there some silly fouls yes, but don’t make it obvious like they did tonight! 

1 hour ago, HawkGuy06 said:

The fans that I was around was talking about how horrible the officiating crew was. I have to agree. The intentional foul the girl was trying to foul Micah & Micah was trying to avoid the foul. It was nothing dirty about that foul. The refs took a good game & made it about them! Was there some silly fouls yes, but don’t make it obvious like they did tonight! 

GC led all but two minutes in the first half and led the whole second half even before the technicals. It is what it is. GC played with good energy on both sides. Bartlett had great talent no doubt and will likely make a great run. Good luck to y’all tonight. Very interesting to see how this one will turn out. South Gibson plays well at home and Catie played us really tough the second time.  

2 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

South Side needs to play better on offense than they did the first game. South Gibson needs to be more aggressive and not so passive on offense and control their TO’s better than they did the first game. Will be a dogfight. 

We started 2 seniors on “senior night” that usually don’t start. Our correct rotation will be in full force tonight! Not saying they will not struggle as well, but South Gibson is one of the best defensive team that we have played. They can shoot, we limited them to only 2 made 3’s. If we keep them in single digits at home we win by 8-12 points