TOP 5 Teams each classification including Private

Tennesseepicks

1 minute ago, HawkGuy06 said:

You said a mouthful there! The tough schedule will only help you come tournament time! It’s almost a new season! Like I said before good luck to y’all! Hopefully we will represent West Tn in Murfreesboro this year! 

No doubt and I was just counting the off-season games. Lots of good teams out there. Y’all are in the same boat we are if we advance. Likely to play South Gibson four times. McNairy and Hardin County are not bad teams but I don’t think they can play with either of y’all when the money is on the line. I think I am going to South Gibson tonight. They play a team out of Kentucky. I listened to the podcast on one of the threads and Loretto coach was giving South Side some love to the Middle Tennessee media. 

1 hour ago, pioneer42 said:

Ok you picked us and Westview to split. What is the tie breaker in case it does happen?? Used to be point differential. Can’t remember a coin flip in a while. Pretty sure it has been point differential in past but hasn’t happend in a while. 

I believe each district sets their own tiebreaker policy. Not sure what GC’s district does. A lot go to coin flips so coaches don’t have to worry about trying to manipulate scores in District games

3 minutes ago, maddams said:

I believe each district sets their own tiebreaker policy. Not sure what GC’s district does. A lot go to coin flips so coaches don’t have to worry about trying to manipulate scores in District games

Well I am pretty sure it was point differential among the teams tied so it is kinda hard to run scores up.

3 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

No doubt and I was just counting the off-season games. Lots of good teams out there. Y’all are in the same boat we are if we advance. Likely to play South Gibson four times. McNairy and Hardin County are not bad teams but I don’t think they can play with either of y’all when the money is on the line. I think I am going to South Gibson tonight. They play a team out of Kentucky. I listened to the podcast on one of the threads and Loretto coach was giving South Side some love to the Middle Tennessee media. 

Yea South Gibson will be a team we will definitely play 4 times. Not looking too far ahead it’s definitely possible that both us make it to Murfreesboro! Of course it’s one game at a time! You have Creek Wood & I believe the other team will be Murfreesboro Central Magnet School. CW is decent but other than that district 9 & district 10 is very very down this year. So it’s possible that district 12 could have 2 in Murfreesboro 

Yea I haven’t seen Hardin County yet but I was shocked to see them lose to Bolivar last night! They beat Bolivar 51-12 in bolivar & lost 49-42 at home. I am wondering did Bolivar have some new players after the Christmas break. I am not comparing but we beat Bolivar 73-40. 

Loretto’s coach is a beast! I really like her & how she handles everything!

Oh yea I will be in the building tonight & check South Gibson out

Edited by HawkGuy06
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

McCracken, Ky 58

South Gibson 46! Final 

Pretty good basketball team they lost to. Very solid defensively and caused problems in the second half. South Gibson will learn from these games. Catie is a good coach. They played them tough. Thought for a minute they were going to get them.

30 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Pretty good basketball team they lost to. Very solid defensively and caused problems in the second half. South Gibson will learn from these games. Catie is a good coach. They played them tough. Thought for a minute they were going to get them.

That #4 reminds me a lot of Micah! She was tough! And from what I hear she was only a sophomore! I wish we could play them 

3 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

That #4 reminds me a lot of Micah! She was tough! And from what I hear she was only a sophomore! I wish we could play them 

Yeah she was a beast. They would be a great opponent for both of us. I heard they had a good ranking. South Gibson’s turnovers cost them liked they did against South Side. They have to learn how to win and close games against good teams. They are not far off. 

23 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Yeah she was a beast. They would be a great opponent for both of us. I heard they had a good ranking. South Gibson’s turnovers cost them liked they did against South Side. They have to learn how to win and close games against good teams. They are not far off. 

Yes sir! See y’all tomorrow!