TOP 5 Teams each classification including Private

Tennesseepicks

5 minutes ago, mas1821 said:

Ok, much better than I thought.  I could've sworn I saw low to mid 30's on a graphic somewhere for Miss Basketball, but have since been unable to find it.  She's definitely a dynamic player!

Her graphic for Miss Basketball doesn't have any shooting %'s on it.

Just take a scroll down her hudl page to see if she can shoot the 3... obviously not all of the highlights from every game are on there, but gives you an idea of if and how deep she can shoot the 3. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, mas1821 said:

I don't remember seeing her make hardly any against y'all on the streams.  great with passing out for sure.

She has hit a bunch against us. I would say at least 10 or 11. She has attacked the rim great and made buckets and and 1’s. She has a zillion assist and I don’t think she has turned it over yet. I have watched Westview a bunch at state and even when they lose they hardly ever lose bad. They are super at controlling tempo. I watched them knock off Elizabethton a few years ago and they were flat out loaded and had won it going away a year or two before with the same girls. Her and Karly both have had outstanding years. I am not a co mvp type person but I could understand both winning Miss Basketball this year. And Madison has had an outstanding year even in losses to Westview she has played really well. Miss Basketball has three great finalists this year. 

1 hour ago, Tennesseepicks said:

How bout Crockett County? What’s their chances to make It to the state tournament?

We had them scheduled twice and both got canceled for weather. Always a scrappy bunch. Has a good PG for sure. Think they can get there if they can stay opposite of Fayette Ware in substate. Fayette Ware played South Side to the wire twice and is young and good from what I hear. I think they can win the Region and is who I am picking. 

53 minutes ago, GCPioneer said:

Greenfield by 9

Dresden by 6

If Gleason hits the shots like they did against JCM, I think Gleason could steal this game. They’ve never played too well at UTM and I think it has more to do with depth perception in the open gym. Peabody’s gym is more their liking. I’m sticking with Greenfield in a close one. I think the winner of the game will be hosting the sub-state game, when it’s said and done. 

With Peabody at home and Coach Hart, that’s another one I would not be surprised to see the underdog win. They’ve gotten a lot better since the start of the season. 

it’ll definitely be a packed house and electric atmosphere. 

Edited by LetsGoBrandon

11 minutes ago, LetsGoBrandon said:

If Gleason hits the shots like they did against JCM, I think Gleason could steal this game. They’ve never played too well at UTM and I think it has more to do with depth perception in the open gym. Peabody’s gym is more their liking. I’m sticking with Greenfield in a close one. I think the winner of the game will be hosting the sub-state game, when it’s said and done. 

With Peabody at home and Coach Hart, that’s another one I would not be surprised to see the underdog win. They’ve gotten a lot better since the start of the season. 

it’ll definitely be a packed house and electric atmosphere. 

I’m with you 100% on the location. Gleason getting out of UTM might be good for them. Keep an eye on Winberry for Greenfield. Last game at Greenfield she faceguarded Anderson and did a great job. Ought to be two great games. Will be a packed house and electric for sure. I am going with Greenfield by 10 and Dresden by 8 but I could miss both of them for sure.

Edited by pioneer42

1 hour ago, Greenfieldfan said:

Greenfield/Gleason - It’s sad that one of these two teams go home after tonight, two of the best teams in the state in Class A.  Should be a barnburner, good luck to both teams. Either team could get hot right now and win the state.  

Very good team is going home unfortunately!