Red Boiling Springs Girls coach arrested for Meth

ReignofPurple

11 minutes ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

Sure he could. He is a county employee.

Don’t get me wrong I would love for him to win Back to back State Championships but he is fully committed to the Tigerettes. I think the assistants or head boys coach should get it. I think one of the assistants is Laken Wilson who is a former Ms Basketball and State Champion she is mote than capable of taking over. 

Edited by Khall555

1 minute ago, Khall555 said:

Don’t get me wrong I would love for him to win Back to back State Championships but he is fully committed to the Tigerettes. I think the assistants or head boys coach should get it. Laken Wilson is a former Ms Basketball and State Champion she is mote than capable of taking over. 

Funny how ya'll bring her back after she took the first bus out to play at Jackson Co.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

Funny how ya'll bring her back after she took the first bus out to play at Jackson Co.

There is no “Y’all” here I am not from RBS!! Everyone knows what JC was doing raiding talent from everywhere, now people are raiding them. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Khall555 said:

How would that even work? It’s the same county but he is the head coach of Macon, he can not just start coaching RBS today can he? It’s not like the Tigerettes are stuck in some black hole to never escape, supposedly they have some talent coming up and he had 9 small freshman playing one of the toughest schedules in the State. 

How many more years does Larry have you think?? I met him several times and talked at the hotel last year. Seemed like  a nice guy.

4 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

How many more years does Larry have you think?? I met him several times and talked at the hotel last year. Seemed like  a nice guy.

Winning The Championship recharged his battery a little. I talked to him at Cumberland Co. and he seems really excited for the future. With the current Freshman (that were overmatched at times) and the girls coming up he is not leaving. He and my father are the same age and grew up together and he’s in good health so it’s possible he goes another decade. Given what happened though he also may take the RBS job out of loyalty.

This whole RBS situation is bad, this could be their best team ever and it’s hard to see them winning much past Saturday (maybe not then) due to the distractions. 

For the girls on this team I really hope this is something they all learn from. Meth destroys people and their lives. Colter had her dream job and now has nothing but a possible long jail term ahead. Maybe the girls see this and understand that it all started when she tried it the first time. Once you are hooked on any drug it will control you and take everything from you. I watched my sister lose everything including her children to it. I hope they never get involved in this and that Colter will rehab herself and eventually recover some of her shattered life. 

Edited by Khall555

4 hours ago, Khall555 said:

She was a little shaky in this. 

Not under the influence here. My dad was a pastor and he worked with troubled people so I've seen alot of meth addicts. Everyone should google Teresa Baxter and I promise you'd think twice about using the drug.