AAA state tournament matchups & predictions

Bballhoops1

5 hours ago, maddams said:

I don’t think it’s fair to call South Side’s schedule weak. 
South Side’s schedule included GIbson Co, Fayette Ware (twice), Loretto, Covington (twice), South Gibson (three times), and Trinity Christian. Those all very good teams.

They had a few weak opponents in Haywood, Ripley, Bolivar, North Side. Those games were great for their boys team. High school schedules are not completely determined by one coach. 

Not weak.  Powder Puff.  Y'all got not clue what it's like to play in the UC.  Its like the SEC in football and you are comparing it to the PAC-12.

6 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Luckily we are not looking for your respect! We will play our ball & we are used to the hate. The last 5-7 we have been dealing with key injuries, our top is out this year as well. But we keep it moving forward. 

I forgot SS is the only school that has ever dealt with an injury. My bad! :lol:

Edited by Cballer

8 minutes ago, Cballer said:

Not weak.  Powder Puff.  Y'all got not clue what it's like to play in the UC.  Its like the SEC in football and you are comparing it to the PAC-12.

He has no clue!  Arguably 4 of the top 5/6 AAA teams in the state are in one district!!. Add Cookeville to the mix and there is no other area in the state that boasts that many top tier girls teams. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Cballer said:

I’ve seen most of the teams in the UC play this year. Phenomenal girls basketball there. Got a legitimate chance to win AA, AAA and AAAA.

I’m just not sure why you being a douchebag about South Side furthers that point.

4 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

He has no clue!  Arguably 4 of the top 5/6 AAA teams in the state are in one district!!. Add Cookeville to the mix and there is no other area in the state that boasts that many top tier girls teams. 

The SEC football comparison was no joke or exaggeration.  It is exactly that.

4 minutes ago, maddams said:

I’ve seen most of the teams in the UC play this year. Phenomenal girls basketball there. Got a legitimate chance to win AA, AAA and AAAA.

I’m just not sure why you being a douchebag about South Side furthers that point.

Facts are facts.  SOS is a recorded stat.  That was my point. 

As for you stooping to the low of name calling...?  Seems like Pot/kettle to me.

1 hour ago, UCSportsFan said:

You guys kill me. You all think that nobody else plays basketball besides the Upper Cumberland. 

1 hour ago, maddams said:

That is the way they roll. I hope they go down. They hadn’t got no class.