AAA state tournament matchups & predictions

Bballhoops1

16 minutes ago, biggz1517 said:

From a totally unbiased fan of the game and no ties to either team, it was VERY clear that the refs favored Upperman! I e seen it all week against SS! Piss poor refereeing and they did everything possible to help the other teams win the first two games. Today was pathetic and embarrassing as a spectator! From what I hear, SS returns most of their players, so good/better luck next year!

You’re a joke!  The fouls were even with both teams playing hard. The refs let them play at both ends of the floor. You clearly are biased in ONE way or another if you think the refs helped Upperman win that game!  They earned every bit of it. The best team won!  

2 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Refs was definitely trash on both ends! Big 3’s by #44 was the game changer! Congratulations to y’all 

I agree. The game is called one way all year for the most part and in the championship it’s completely different. A Johnson #44 is a Junior. She will be in the running for miss basketball next year

1 hour ago, Tigersandcats said:

I agree. I haven’t had one in high school playing ball since 2018, but I couldn’t even set by some of our schools fans because of the fact they thought they knew everything about the game, but knew nothing. I did get to watch y’alls game against York today and will say the tech changed that game big time. Don’t know if y’all would have won or not, but it changed the way Wilkins had to coach rest of the game. It was tied at that point and after tech called and shots made it was a fouling game from that point forward. 

No doubt it changed it. Probably the first tech called that totally decided the game. Refs decided it 

There is an old saying. It's better to remain silent and though a fool than speak up and remove all doubt. Please research before making ill-informed comments. The stats are out there. 14 fouls on Upperman and 15 on JSS. Upperman shot 11 free throws and made 8. Jss shot 17 and made 10. The team that shot 6 more foul shots got screwed by the ref's? This game is almost simple to point at the issue. JSS scored 4 point in the 2nd quarter. That may have had something to do with the out come. 

Edited by UTRok
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, UTRok said:

There is an old saying. It's better to remain silent and though a fool than speak up and remove all doubt. Please research before making ill-informed comments. The stats are out there. 14 fouls on Upperman and 15 on JSS. Upperman shot 11 free throws and made 8. Jss shot 17 and made 10. The team that shot 6 more foul shots got screwed by the ref's? This game is almost simple to point at the issue. JSS scored 4 point in the 2nd quarter. That may have had something to do with the out come. 

2nd quarter was a killer after a strong start of the game. 

2 hours ago, crow6424 said:

I agree. The game is called one way all year for the most part and in the championship it’s completely different. A Johnson #44 is a Junior. She will be in the running for miss basketball next year

Yea she is a force! She will be problems next year! Idk what guards for y’all will return but y’all’s guards are always good. 

1 hour ago, UTRok said:

Stop making sense. It wouldn’t be high school sports if the losing team didn’t get beat by the refs!