Way too early AAA 22-23 top teams prediction

crow6424

2 hours ago, WestTNHoopsFan said:

How many seniors does South side have? You said they are young... I though they started 4 seniors this year. 

3 seniors, 2 sophomore! One junior that’s plays starter minutes but doesn’t start. We have 4 more sophomores that plays a lot of minutes 

Edited by HawkGuy06

4 hours ago, MidTennBballObserver said:

Livingston, Cumberland County, White County all big wins in midstate AAA.  I didn’t think Lawrence County would lose to Loretto, that is a surprise.  Page game versus Creekwood was postponed but I would like to see those two play.  

I watched Lawrence Co/Loretto last night.  That Lawrence County team is not a threat to get out of a region that includes Livingston, Cumberland Co, White Co, Upperman, Lincoln Co and Page.

2 hours ago, maddams said:

I watched Lawrence Co/Loretto last night.  That Lawrence County team is not a threat to get out of a region that includes Livingston, Cumberland Co, White Co, Upperman, Lincoln Co and Page.

It's hard to say on where they go in regions this early in the season.  They have enough talent, but have to cut down on turnovers.  I think they have a really good coach, good athletes, shooters and I believe she'll have them playing well by end of the season.  Their district seems to be weak.  If LCHS can get a good region seed, I think they could get to the finals.  Where is district and regions being held this year?

27 minutes ago, gogold said:

It's hard to say on where they go in regions this early in the season.  They have enough talent, but have to cut down on turnovers.  I think they have a really good coach, good athletes, shooters and I believe she'll have them playing well by end of the season.  Their district seems to be weak.  If LCHS can get a good region seed, I think they could get to the finals.  Where is district and regions being held this year?

Their region was in Tullahoma last year, so it should be somewhere in the Upper Cumberland this year.

You’re right that it’s early and injuries can always change things. But Lawrence County, in my opinion, does not have the talent to compete with Upperman, White Co, Cumberland Co or Livingston. I guess they could possibly upset one of those teams to make a region semifinal, but I can’t see them in a region final game. I agree that Coach Scott does a good job. Lawrence Co will play hard, but they just don’t have the talent or size to match up with those teams on the other side of the region.