Way too early AAA 22-23 top teams prediction

crow6424

2 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

Southside is loaded with talent year in and year out. I’m sure this year is no different. Would love to see a rematch in the finals again this year!

We are super young but definitely talented. Only time will tell! I hope we can get back to the big dance! Who is your sleeper/underdog to make a deep run? I think I have White County surprising a lot of ppl 

12 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

We are super young but definitely talented. Only time will tell! I hope we can get back to the big dance! Who is your sleeper/underdog to make a deep run? I think I have White County surprising a lot of ppl 

Greeneville, South Gibson, Cumberland County all will probably be good. Don’t think South Gibson is on South Side’s level but are good. Creekwood, South Side, Upperman, White County, Page, Elizabethton all will be good as well. 

Edited by pioneer42

1 hour ago, pioneer42 said:

Greeneville, South Gibson, Cumberland County all will probably be good. Don’t think South Gibson is on South Side’s level but are good. Creekwood, South Side, Upperman, White County, Page, Elizabethton all will be good as well. 

Yea we are so young. Our younger class getting a lot more chances to play more is a plus. Tournament time should be special 

1 hour ago, pioneer42 said:

I agree I think page and Elizabethton will get better as season goes on.  Lawrence County is really going to shock people with scores and I think Lincoln County can as well. 

what teams are you disappointed in or shocked about right now?

3 hours ago, MidTennBballObserver said:

I agree I think page and Elizabethton will get better as season goes on.  Lawrence County is really going to shock people with scores and I think Lincoln County can as well. 

what teams are you disappointed in or shocked about right now?

I am shocked at the TN football team right now the way they played with no heart and looked as if they wanted to lose a football game. Right now it is early. Right now the biggest shock to me is Alcoa getting boat raced by McMinn Central and then turning around and blowing Elizabethton out. I heard through the grapevine last night that Alcoa played a bunch of backups first game. Don’t know if true. 

55 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

I am shocked at the TN football team right now the way they played with no heart and looked as if they wanted to lose a football game. Right now it is early. Right now the biggest shock to me is Alcoa getting boat raced by McMinn Central and then turning around and blowing Elizabethton out. I heard through the grapevine last night that Alcoa played a bunch of backups first game. Don’t know if true. 

Interesting about Alcoa have not seen them play this year. McMinn is very well coached so that is not a bad loss just the amount is head scratching.

I think all the new coach hires with such fanfare starting the seasons so poorly and with such turmoil. 

On 11/23/2022 at 11:32 AM, HawkGuy06 said:

My alma mater (white County)  should be very good. Boys team is loaded with talent and will most likely be at the dance as well. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

My alma mater (white County)  should be very good. Boys team is loaded with talent and will most likely be at the dance as well. 

WC girls are very good and have not seen the boys play but I know both teams beat Tullahoma who is not very good on the girls side after starting with one win and losing by 30+ to Warren County and the boys are average AAA team is my guess after only beating a below average Warren County boys team. 
White County and Upperman seem to be the best two teams out of that district?