William Blount 2022

3 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Barney, I’m in your neck of the woods. Just got trimmed up on Broadway. Left a very special message for you with your favorite barber. 

I hope the barber got to tell you the story of how he got a free roof. It sure was funny listening to my salesman tell about how somebody got the address wrong and the barber pulled into work that morning and his roof was already half taken off.

14 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

From a preseason guess it would be nice to know who got hurt the worst out of this Eagleton football startup. Those players have to come from somewhere. It sure would be nice if someone from both schools posted scrimmage dates and times. 

I agree 100%! It's been awfully quiet for mid-July so it's hard to get an accurate read of where things stand

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/18/2022 at 4:58 PM, BarneySox2007 said:

Thanks, it seems all scrimmages are all landing on the same days.

I read on The Twatter Machine a few minutes ago that the SD/Billy Blunt scrimmage has been moved to SD.  

Have to believe it had to do with the fact that WB has grass and with all of the rain we've had and expect it makes more sense to play on SD's turf.  

• Upvote 1

On 7/28/2022 at 9:44 AM, HTV said:

I read on The Twatter Machine a few minutes ago that the SD/Billy Blunt scrimmage has been moved to SD.  

Have to believe it had to do with the fact that WB has grass and with all of the rain we've had and expect it makes more sense to play on SD's turf.  

Time?