William Blount 2022

2 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Most people tell me they hate their job at Denso and some have been there a long time saying it has gotten worse over the years and count down the days they have left like their being released from prison. No wonder their advertising on the high school football games for jobs. Back when they opened you had all kinds of test and now you walk in and if you can breath you start tomorrow at 

You're right they can't keep people down here either my dad's a supervisor and like you said counting down the days,older brother is a team leader and he is looking elsewhere as well.

• Like 1

Back to football, it seemed that William Blount had a scrimmage scheduled today against Sequoyah but don't know where or the time. I may go to the jamboree this year which I don't most of the time because of all the new changes in head coaching which will be interesting. Hard to believe we're less than two weeks off from the opener.

On 8/6/2022 at 9:21 PM, OrangePylon said:

You didn't read my other message. I think the format they sent out got changed spontaneously once they delayed it 30 minutes. The refs had to leave at 9:00 so there's no way that what they agreed upon could have been executed. I know for a fact WB didn't know the format because they went for it and turned it over on downs on their own 20 when they were playing normal football.

"I know for a Fact" sounds like you are on staff or really close to the team. Been silent @OrangePylon until someone started questioning the scrimmage at Carter? 

Wanna share more inside on the William Blount Team? 

5 hours ago, Pinocchio007 said:

"I know for a Fact" sounds like you are on staff or really close to the team. Been silent @OrangePylon until someone started questioning the scrimmage at Carter? 

Wanna share more inside on the William Blount Team? 

I wish I was that close to the team.
As far as any inside I have on WB, they are coached by Robert Reeves and their colors are orange and blue.

4 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Most readers enjoy it when a coach or A.D. jumps on here and has something to say, wish more would do that. Total shame when you have to get on here and make someone mad in order to find out what's going on with the program.

This is TRUE. Maybe some Coaches @OrangePylon , @williebgovs04 , @Shadroach can give us more of an insight of what happen last night with the Chiefs, coaches texted me the script and it was like just like Carter scrimmage :roflol:

Looking at the football section of The Daily Times I saw where WB had 47 10th -12th and one freshman on the varsity squad. Much more than in the spring thank goodness. With no starters back on offense I'm not expecting anything for a while. Last year there was 7 seniors I believe so there must of been turnover in the program for some starters not to come back out or they do what most kids do when they get that car, they quit everything and get a job to support that payment. May take a while but Rome wasn't built in a day. 

• Upvote 1

On 8/4/2022 at 11:15 PM, strongx said:

I wonder if Knoxville ADs started saving yet to replace all those fields or will the big donor come thru again? If I remember right, the Knox  schools were done over 3 yrs. I hope they don’t wear out at the same time. Maybe each school will be on their own. 

I can’t wait to see the hairtage end zones!

I think the money was given to replace the fields the first time by the Haslams