Peabody Golden Tide 2022

18 hours ago, stacmot said:

I saw this post on the Henry Co. Quarterback Club’s Facebook page.  

Patriots will have an open practice/game simulation with Trenton-Peabody tomorrow night (posted yesterday) at Patriot Stadium. Parents and fans are encouraged to attend. There is no admission fee.

Grove will begin at 4:30pm

Varsity will begin at 6:30pm

Is this happening?

Since Peabody and Henry Co. have 2 of the best football programs in rural west Tennessee, I’d love to hear how the Tide and Patriots fare against each other.

I will admit that I haven't read all 18 pages of this thread, so if this has already been mentioned, I apologize.

Peabody didn’t scrimmage Henry County

37 minutes ago, Sherdog said:

Just looked at enrollment numbers for the 2021 season great job realizing you couldn't compete at 2a so you sneaked in with 1 kid less than needed to be 2a. 

Nice try…. Tssaa decides the cut off numbers. It isn’t the same each cycle there would have been no way for the administration to know the number 

Peabody couldnt compete in 2a but won 3 state championships in a row :roflolk:

which 2a team are you a fan of that got the brakes beat off of them ? 

57 minutes ago, Sherdog said:

Just looked at enrollment numbers for the 2021 season great job realizing you couldn't compete at 2a so you sneaked in with 1 kid less than needed to be 2a. 

Haha couldn’t compete ? We won 4gold balls in 7 years and had the same team last year we won gold with year before ! Pls go away, and for gods sake take that poor woman’s photo you found online off your profile pic ! 

Edited by PeabodyPride
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Sherdog said:

No doubt great run with a great team but when you realized your talent wasn't able to keep up with 2a you ducked down to 1a with one less than the enrollment number come on. Surely they taught simple math were you came from. 

It definitely doesn’t take any math. Tssaa decides what the cut off for each class is you should cry to them.