Haywood Tomcats 2022

Kruger77

3 hours ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

It was mainly memphis teams, smith and coach from Oakland still talking, most likely will happen

Every big shot team in Memphis and let's just say West Tennessee has a bunch of coaches who apparently think scrimmages count against their record. And yes he has the stones to play Oakland. Check out who all he played while at Germantown.

On 7/29/2022 at 5:17 PM, Chargercats said:

would love to see this!! I will be great for the Tomcats to meet some serious competition!! 

On 7/29/2022 at 5:18 PM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I agree.  It will help prepare Haywood for Milan. :)

I’m sure Chargercats meant serious competition in the preseason.

Haywood has plenty of serious competition with Crockett Co., Lexington, Milan, Melrose, North Side, Lake Co., South Gibson, Covington, and Obion Central during the regular season.

My apologies to Oakhaven (another team on Haywood’s schedule), but Sonny Moore has the Tomcats as a 51 point favorite over the Hawks.  You never know though…anything could happen!

Actually, I have my doubts that the Hawks will show, but that’s just me.  (My advice to Oakhaven…if you haven’t already secured your bus requisition, do it now.)  I only say that in reference to Manassas cancelling a game with Milan a year or so ago because of “lack of transportation.”

I hope not, but Covid is rearing it’s ugly head again so we might see several Covid cancellations this year.  (My apologies to the Coach T family for mentioning the “C” word.)

Fellow Tomcat fans, what's the latest news on a scrimmage this week?

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, stacmot said:

I’m sure Chargercats meant serious competition in the preseason.

Haywood has plenty of serious competition with Crockett Co., Lexington, Milan, Melrose, North Side, Lake Co., South Gibson, Covington, and Obion Central during the regular season.

My apologies to Oakhaven (another team on Haywood’s schedule), but Sonny Moore has the Tomcats as a 51 point favorite over the Hawks.  You never know though…anything could happen!

Actually, I have my doubts that the Hawks will show, but that’s just me.  (My advice to Oakhaven…if you haven’t already secured your bus requisition, do it now.)  I only say that in reference to Manassas cancelling a game with Milan a year or so ago because of “lack of transportation.”

I hope not, but Covid is rearing it’s ugly head again so we might see several Covid cancellations this year.  (My apologies to the Coach T family for mentioning the “C” word.)

Fellow Tomcat fans, what's the latest news on a scrimmage this week?

We offered to come to Memphis and play Manassas said no. We offered to send a bus free of charge. They still said no. It was much more than a lack of transportation.