Murphy Fair

fredjones

1 hour ago, ecu said:

Whether you like him or not , he did a great job of promoting Tennessee football. 

That's my point, and I'm not contradicting anyone about Fair's in depth knowledge of teams...I personally thought that his "book" was no more than the coach's surveys that were compiled, and his poll was more of a composite of what a lot of others' opinions to Murphy was. No matter how "cheesy" and shallow it was, Murphy was the guy who made it happen first.

5 hours ago, Sequatchie said:

I follow him on Twitter.   I don't know him. 

Unfortunately he hasn't got anyway to purchase his book other than credit card so I'll have to pass.  

Me too, and I was looking forward to finding out if he had "real" opinions on different regions and classifications. PayPal would have been nice, and would have made DS more money.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, tradertwo said:

Me too, and I was looking forward to finding out if he had "real" opinions on different regions and classifications. PayPal would have been nice, and would have made DS more money.

I think D Stew will do a good job.  Anxious to see how the book turns out.  I'm sure it could evolve over time with input from fans & hopefully other methods of payment will be implemented. 

22 hours ago, tradertwo said:

Yeah really disappointed in the no Paypal option.  It would be nice if he could put some on eBay or Etsy so Paypal could be used. 

• 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Salem said:

Anyone laid hands on this Stewart man's new magazine or seen his pole? 

Still waiting to receive. Ordered several weeks ago. Stewart claims they were shipped last week and should arrive any day. I meant to ask how he shipped them, covered wagon??  If it doesn’t arrvice today or tomorrow I think I will ask for a refund.  

3 hours ago, DealLawyer said:

Still waiting to receive. Ordered several weeks ago. Stewart claims they were shipped last week and should arrive any day. I meant to ask how he shipped them, covered wagon??  If it doesn’t arrive today or tomorrow I think I will ask for a refund.  

I have usually read the Murphy man's book by now. Can't find this new one anywhere. Season starts next week. Not much need for a preseason book during the season. 

10 hours ago, DealLawyer said:

Still waiting to receive. Ordered several weeks ago. Stewart claims they were shipped last week and should arrive any day. I meant to ask how he shipped them, covered wagon??  If it doesn’t arrvice today or tomorrow I think I will ask for a refund.  

Did you not read the fine print?

No refunds after you see D Stew's pole