Preseason Poll Class 5A

NETNSportsFan

Rhea County and Mcminn County   should both be above walker valley. I mean walker valley has never even beaten Mcminn in a regular season game even in 2010 when they had their worse team of all time going 2-8 still beat walker valley 43-6 that year. And I believe that Rhea County is going to be quite a bit better than Mcminn county. So for that region I'd have it like this 

1. Rhea County

2.Mcminn County

3. Walker Valley 

4. Ooltewah/Howard.

• Upvote 1

So let’s see here, Rhea went 10-3 and  combined to beat 3 teams on that list by a combined 127-75 and I know it was just a scrimmage but put up 36 and shutout White Co. last week. Yet we are not even in the top 25 for 5A and we return all of of skill guys with one who rushed for nearly 2250 yards. Wow! Now I know we are breaking in a new line but there is more than enough talent in that back field to help. 

5 minutes ago, ILB1999WHS said:

I think we all agree.  This poll is trash.

It's not even a poll that is considered to be "major" in any shape, form, or fashion.  

It's a website.  Not an AP poll that is allegedly voted on by sportswriters and broadcasters who actually see the teams play.  

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, HTV said:

It's not even a poll that is considered to be "major" in any shape, form, or fashion.  

It's a website.  Not an AP poll that is allegedly voted on by sportswriters and broadcasters who actually see the teams play.  

Agreed.  THey got a few right and alot wrong. that's all i'm sayin.

1 minute ago, boyfromsi said:

Just a reminder that their is a difference between a Poll, which is a collection of opinions, and a Ranking, which is a sorting of things that is either done by opinion or mathematics.  None is authoritative, but do make for lively discussion.  Carry on.

(In my best Swamprat voice)

Yeah, but that's just your opinion, because I played the game.  Now, tell me who ya got while I pull up the game on paid review from up in East Tennessee.