McKenzie at Huntingdon

footballover

Hearing McKenzie is banged up on defense and they quite possibly could  be without both starting linebackers one being the  leading tackler from last year also starts @ FB. the other was a starter @ LB last year and the backup FB. Does that sway the edge over to Huntingdon? Even if they happen to play they will definitely not be 100%.

31 minutes ago, RexKwonDo said:

Hearing McKenzie is banged up on defense and they quite possibly could  be without both starting linebackers one being the  leading tackler from last year also starts @ FB. the other was a starter @ LB last year and the backup FB. Does that sway the edge over to Huntingdon? Even if they happen to play they will definitely not be 100%.

McKenzie is an experienced veteran team. They should be able to overcome a couple of injuries. Next man up!

1 hour ago, PeabodyPride said:

Well well well looks like this could spell trouble for the Rebs, a team like huntingdung linebackers are key ! Does this change the outcome very possibly! Really debating on coming to see this game  or UC vs LC

Absolutely key last thing you want is inexperience @ LB trying to stop the misdirection magic show. Pride if u like a lot of  scoring might not want to miss this one.

So excited for week 1 to start this Friday! I expect a pretty decent crowd. Went and got my season tickets last night and was pumped up!

Im afraid the Huntingdon will be on the losing side of the equation this week, but I see us having a very good showing! My main concern is the secondary which is what I think will unfortunately be our demise this week. Very tough D line for us, but our depth and talent at Corners is what concerns me. 

Praying for no injuries/ great weather/ great sportsmanship from both teams....

ALSO... could this be the last meeting between Comer and Swenson???? Time will tell. 

5 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Well well well looks like this could spell trouble for the Rebs, a team like huntingdung linebackers are key ! Does this change the outcome very possibly! Really debating on coming to see this game  or UC vs LC

I think the only we may be without is McCreary.  

1 hour ago, MustangGuru said:

So excited for week 1 to start this Friday! I expect a pretty decent crowd. Went and got my season tickets last night and was pumped up!

Im afraid the Huntingdon will be on the losing side of the equation this week, but I see us having a very good showing! My main concern is the secondary which is what I think will unfortunately be our demise this week. Very tough D line for us, but our depth and talent at Corners is what concerns me. 

ALSO... could this be the last meeting between Comer and Swenson???? Time will tell. 

Mustang defensive backfield is improved over last year. Don't know if enough to throttle the Rebels. Last year we were alternating quarterbacks and really didn't give ourselves much of a chance to win. Defensively the Mustangs can't give up a bunch of big plays. Our front 7 has got to contain or limit the Rebels speedy running backs. On offense we have to control the tempo of the game, burn clock and most importantly hold on to the ball. Mustangs will have to fight like heck to have a chance to win this game. But then again we're going to have to fight to win a bunch of games this year, our schedule is absolutely brutal. We could win 10 or we could lose 6!

2 hours ago, MustangGuru said:

Last meeting? Who's leaving and going where?