Peabody vs Milan Week 1

I always have a hard time predicting this game but it’s usually because both teams are very good.  Lot of question marks this year.  Milan has a first-time new coach which is unpredictable sometimes, but I’ve heard they’ve had a solid lead up to the season opener.  Trenton has had a total restart as far as skill positions go, but have an experienced line.  Lots of guys making their first varsity start.  Never doubt the Tide and their preparation, but the new starters as well as Driggers being out and being on the road at Milan week one is a tall order.  Should be a great game.  Prediction: Milan 21-Trenton 21.  Game suspended due to snow lol

2 hours ago, Archiewho said:

I always have a hard time predicting this game but it’s usually because both teams are very good.  Lot of question marks this year.  Milan has a first-time new coach which is unpredictable sometimes, but I’ve heard they’ve had a solid lead up to the season opener.  Trenton has had a total restart as far as skill positions go, but have an experienced line.  Lots of guys making their first varsity start.  Never doubt the Tide and their preparation, but the new starters as well as Driggers being out and being on the road at Milan week one is a tall order.  Should be a great game.  Prediction: Milan 21-Trenton 21.  Game suspended due to snow lol

Great post. I agree with you, except for the snow. Last years Milan team was a real head scratcher... I was waiting, and waiting for the giant to wake up, but they never did. I guess the first year that Diff man got there they caught lightning in a bottle. It is really hard for me to make a prediction on the game. It seems to me that it could go either way. I could make some very valid arguments for both sides. If Milan can keep BPM out of the lunch room Thursday, I believe, they stand a pretty good chance to win. 

Edited by ManOfMillions

16 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Great post. I agree with you, except for the snow. Last years Milan team was a real head scratcher... I was waiting, and waiting for the giant to wake up, but they never did. I guess the first year that Diff man got there they caught lightning in a bottle. It is really hard for me to make a prediction on the game. It seems to me that it could go either way. I could make some very valid arguments for both sides. If Milan can keep BPM out of the lunch room Thursday, I believe, they stand a pretty good chance to win. 

I feel weird saying this since Milan is a lot bigger school , I don’t know Dawgs will be able to withstand the physicality of Trenton for 4 quarters, 

QB Milan fast good arm not a lot of experience 

QB Trenton fast good arm not a lot of experience 

running back Milan absolute stud

running back Trenton a big 215 pound bruiser that my decapitate a Dawg or two

reciever Milan good speed untested for the most part

Trenton senior stud and several that are fast but untested for the most part

lines sorry this is easy,Milan Strap up hold on and hope you don’t get smacked around all night long!!! All night ,all night, all night long ! Every one you see will rep the Power P all night long !!!! If you do t know I pity you ! 

linebacker London Burkett , need I say more , started as a freshman in the GoldBall game 

streak @ 5 in a row and opening day loss handed to the pups on their on turf

driggers out would be the only reason I would favor Milan , wouldn’t it be funny if Driggers played !? Jus sayin but not sayin to much !!!!!

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE

TIME TO WALK THE dawgs

Edited by PeabodyPride

6 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

I feel weird saying this since Milan is a lot bigger school , I don’t know Dawgs will be able to withstand the physicality of Trenton for 4 quarters, 

lines sorry this is easy,Milan Strap up hold on and hope you don’t get smacked around all night long!!! All night ,all night, all night long ! Every one you see will rep the Power P all night long !!!! If you do t know I pity you ! 

linebacker London Burkett , need I say more , started as a freshman in the GoldBall game 

driggers out would be the only reason I would favor Milan , wouldn’t it be funny if Driggers played !? Jus sayin but not sayin to much !!!!!

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE

TIME TO WALK THE dawgs

I hear ya, but Driggers is going to play. You know it, I know it, and Milan knows it. This is a decoy ( well played ) by the coaching staff at Trenton. I fully expect Driggers to be suited up Thursday night. ( I hope Driggers throws 7 TD passes and runs 7 more, love that kid ) 

I am going to make my prediction. 

Milan 27

Peabody 28

A missed PAT is the difference in the contest. 

Another close barn burner that is decided by only a few plays. 

Also, I know this and think everyone will share this thought. It sure does seem this off season was longer than last years.......

IT IS GAME WEEK BOYS! THE SCOREBOARD IS ON, THE OFFICIALS ARE REAL, AND THE GAMES MATTER!!! LET'S PLAY BALL BOYS!!! GOING TO BE A GREAT YEAR!!! SO EXCITED. I SURE DO LOVE ME SOME HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL. IT IS FOOTBALL IN IT'S PUREST FORM. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Also, I know this and think everyone will share this thought. It sure does seem this off season was longer than last years.......

IT IS GAME WEEK BOYS! THE SCOREBOARD IS ON, THE OFFICIALS ARE REAL, AND THE GAMES MATTER!!! LET'S PLAY BALL BOYS!!! GOING TO BE A GREAT YEAR!!! SO EXCITED. I SURE DO LOVE ME SOME HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL. IT IS FOOTBALL IN IT'S PUREST FORM. 

Also my friend we have the opportunity in west tn to see three days of ballgames !!!!!!!! Most likely going to

PHS vs Pride Pups Thursday 

Lake county bs Twisters Friday 

Westview vs Dresden Saturday 

what a great week y’all 

1 hour ago, ManOfMillions said:

I hear ya, but Driggers is going to play. You know it, I know it, and Milan knows it. This is a decoy ( well played ) by the coaching staff at Trenton. I fully expect Driggers to be suited up Thursday night. ( I hope Driggers throws 7 TD passes and runs 7 more, love that kid ) 

I am going to make my prediction. 

Milan 27

Peabody 28

A missed PAT is the difference in the contest. 

Another close barn burner that is decided by only a few plays. 

You think Peabody is pretending a kid is hurt?

3 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE

TIME TO WALK THE dawgs

Milan will have Trey Spinks at receiver. I wouldn’t call that untested. He’s a 3 year starter. 

7 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Also my friend we have the opportunity in west tn to see three days of ballgames !!!!!!!! Most likely going to

PHS vs Pride Pups Thursday 

Lake county bs Twisters Friday 

Westview vs Dresden Saturday 

what a great week y’all 

Thanks.Didnt realize Westview and Dresden were playing Sat.So guess that's 3 games for me also.Great time of year.Excited for all theses games.Only damper is Day Day not playing for LC and supposedely Driggers for Trenton.