Peabody vs Milan Week 1

59 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Peabody football on Facebook amazing company worthy roads studios does it reply amd all

^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^ Worthy road studios is amazing. They just are. Paul and company over there do fantastic work. I have been blessed with the pleasure of getting to work with those guys a few times when I was still broadcasting and they are tip top shelf. Probably, the only way you could get me back into broadcasting would be with these guys. If you want to listen to a professionally done broadcast with play by play, color, instant replay, and in HD just tune into the stream tomorrow night and be prepared to watch excellence. I would venture to say that there are some smaller colleges that do not have the production that Peabody football has. I think he links up 10 - 12 cameras. They include, sidelines, commentators, end-zones, and maybe even drown footage. We are less than 24 hours away from kickoff! I am pumped to see some real football being played! 

4 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Dodge them lol , man you D burg guys are legends in your own minds ! Let’s compare trophy cases ! Go back to 3/4 A boards and talk smack , you worried about Peabody like your not a 3 close to 4 A school , go be irrelevant somewhere else ! The Gold ball teams are talkin now hold daddy’s beer and point me to your mom ! 

HAHAHA... Have mercy! I am going to have to go to church to reclaim my faith by the time this thread is over. 

7 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^ Worthy road studios is amazing. They just are. Paul and company over there do fantastic work. I have been blessed with the pleasure of getting to work with those guys a few times when I was still broadcasting and they are tip top shelf. Probably, the only way you could get me back into broadcasting would be with these guys. If you want to listen to a professionally done broadcast with play by play, color, instant replay, and in HD just tune into the stream tomorrow night and be prepared to watch excellence. I would venture to say that there are some smaller colleges that do not have the production that Peabody football has. I think he links up 10 - 12 cameras. They include, sidelines, commentators, end-zones, and maybe even drown footage. We are less than 24 hours away from kickoff! I am pumped to see some real football being played! 

We are so blessed to have this at Peabody! You can not say enough about the job they do, and Paul uses students through the Peabody STEM program to do most of the production. Of course it is his name on the final product, but the majority of the behind the scenes stuff is actually done by Peabody students. It has been an absolute great partnership between Worthy Roads Studios and Peabody High School. If I am not mistaken, Paul and his crew has added a few schools this year to his list of producing live games. I am planning on watching a few of those games on Friday night from the comfort of my living room couch as the quality is like watching a game on Saturday or even Sunday!!