Peabody vs Milan Week 1

3 minutes ago, thunderbolts said:

We are so blessed to have this at Peabody! You can not say enough about the job they do, and Paul uses students through the Peabody STEM program to do most of the production. Of course it is his name on the final product, but the majority of the behind the scenes stuff is actually done by Peabody students. It has been an absolute great partnership between Worthy Roads Studios and Peabody High School. If I am not mistaken, Paul and his crew has added a few schools this year to his list of producing live games. I am planning on watching a few of those games on Friday night from the comfort of my living room couch as the quality is like watching a game on Saturday or even Sunday!!

The link to the Peabody Football Page in which you can watch the game live!

https://m.facebook.com/Peabody-Golden-Tide-Football-591780960901082/

Tide Nation! Today is the day we ROLL TIDE into Dawg country, be confident be humble and for God sake knocks some Dawgs teeth down their little puppy throats ! Hit these boys in the mouth for four quarters, bully these boys the way your brothers before you have for 5 years ! Make no mistakes this is gonna be a battle , but, every year you all hear the Dawgs are faster the Dawgs are bigger and every year you walk those exact same Dawgs around the park !!!!  Strap up and crack some helmet boys it time for Tide Football !

DO YOUR JOB

DAWG CATCHERS

GATA

Edited by PeabodyPride

I don't have a dog in the fight but I've read all 24 pages of this thread and almost wish I did. I have loved the back and forth! I do a little spoof of Leonard's Losers for those old enough to remember his radio show. I normally post it in the 4A section but thought some may get a kick out of it since I chose this game as one of my five for Thursday night. 

Peabody Golden Tide at Milan Bulldogs

The Gibson County Grapple

Quite possibly the toughest game to call but it should be an absolute slobber knocker when the Plum Puppies welcome the Yella Wave into the kennel. It’s been 5 years of frustration for the West Tennessee Canines but this team is dog gone fast! Meanwhile, the Trenton Teapots have something brewing with the strength in the fellas up front. The Tide should be floodin’ by the fourth and the dawgs won’t be able to keep their heads above water.   

Percy’s Pushover in a close one: Milan

Good luck to both sides! Hope it's fun, thrilling, and injury free! 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, PercyPeabody said:

I don't have a dog in the fight but I've read all 24 pages of this thread and almost wish I did. I have loved the back and forth! I do a little spoof of Leonard's Losers for those old enough to remember his radio show. I normally post it in the 4A section but thought some may get a kick out of it since I chose this game as one of my five for Thursday night. 

Quite possibly the toughest game to call but it should be an absolute slobber knocker when the Plum Puppies welcome the Yella Wave into the kennel. It’s been 5 years of frustration for the West Tennessee Canines but this team is dog gone fast! Meanwhile, the Trenton Teapots have something brewing with the strength in the fellas up front. The Tide should be floodin’ by the fourth and the dawgs won’t be able to keep their heads above water.   

Good stuff. Thanks for sharing. 

2 hours ago, PercyPeabody said:

You should post more over here 

3 hours ago, PercyPeabody said:

Hilarious , love it 

4 hours ago, PercyPeabody said:

Not only old enough to remember Leonard's Losers, I cut my teeth on the weekday morning Bozo Show with Tennessee Tuxedo, Underdog, Bullwinkle, and of course Percy. Going to have to give you credit, not only for the moniker, but some clever phrasing in your post...adds a little flavor!