Peabody vs Milan Week 1

33 minutes ago, PercyPeabody said:

I can only imagine the gloating I will read later. I think I'm going to try to go watch a game tonight but I'll be keeping my eyes on this one as well through you loyal folks. 

Not so much in reality there is a lot of respect both ways and this thread will definitely die off after the fact ! We are a a small county and most of us know each other at least some what , I think there might be a bit of trash talk if Milan wins but Trenton has had a lot of success lately and don’t really get a kick out of rubbing  salt in wounds, that being said thanks for stopping by all visitors  get a lap dance from Big Pirple Pansie your choice of butt naked  or scantily clad in a 7xxl thong !!!

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

Not so much in reality there is a lot of respect both ways and this thread will definitely die off after the fact ! We are a a small county and most of us know each other at least some what , I think there might be a bit of trash talk if Milan wins but Trenton has had a lot of success lately and don’t really get a kick out of rubbing  salt in wounds, that being said thanks for stopping by all visitors  get a lap dance from Big Pirple Pansie your choice of butt naked  or scantily clad in a 7xxl thong !!!

Speak for yourself. If Milan wins I might make the internet explode tonight. 

4 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Don’t short change me. It’s 8X…. Elephant trunk. 

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

The last guy that waited on Big Purple at the stand

99F14CA8-27EB-45CC-B925-314523865BD1.jpeg

True story. The concession stand at Peabody didn’t open till a few mins before the game last year. Of course I was first in line. I offered the lady at the window a $100 bill to let me come in for 30 mins. She looked at me like I was crazy.