DAWGS and Tigers

IMDog

2 hours ago, IMDog said:

What are your thoughts, who wins and by how much

We'll have our hands full going down there, we'll have to play well, as long as we pay attention to detail, I think we have a good shot. how much don't matter, 1 point game will be just fine.

18 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

I was told we fumbled 3 times and still won 20-16. I imagine Lunsford will take it! Lol

We deffinately had some fixable mistakes, did a Great job of overcoming adversity. Blew a few assignments on d but overall, we looked pretty solid for a team with as many new starters, need to get the one lineman back and develop some depth in the line.  My cup is half full.

25 minutes ago, pujo said:

We deffinately had some fixable mistakes, did a Great job of overcoming adversity. Blew a few assignments on d but overall, we looked pretty solid for a team with as many new starters, need to get the one lineman back and develop some depth in the line.  My cup is half full.

That's encouraging! 

30 minutes ago, pujo said:

You got me by one on the big ones this week Pujo but we finished in the upper level :thumb: Congrats to the Dogs on starting 1 and 0 and to little Pujo on a solid opening game. 

well there ya'll are. come out of hiding after win. Hampton does what they do ground and pound. was exciting game. I knew i wouldnt  reconize pujo or him me. stood by concessions watched all the Hamptonites come in. Had two blue bottles in car for him.:mrgreen: GP will likely start 1-3 with alcoa, AE, loudon coming up but we might get one of them. big win for dogs.

6 minutes ago, harley04 said:

well there ya'll are. come out of hiding after win. Hampton does what they do ground and pound. was exciting game. I knew i wouldnt  reconize pujo or him me. stood by concessions watched all the Hamptonites come in. Had two blue bottles in car for him.:mrgreen: GP will likely start 1-3 with alcoa, AE, loudon coming up but we might get one of them. big win for dogs.

Well you're one win won't be Alcoa Harley...:mrgreen:... just ribbing you a little. Your a good one, I've always enjoyed reading your posts.