PRAYERS FOR GREENFIELD !!!

HevyReturns

Senior player’s name from Greenfield is Blake Roderhaver.. was informed his dad is a coach for S.Fulton, whom they were playing tonight & where Blake played until this year, & dad used to coach & teach at Greenfield as well a few years ago. Tons of prayers are definitely being made for the families & communities.  

Per the Weakley County Press a local paper.
Greenfield and South Fulton were in the midst of a great football game tonight when it was halted due to a medical emergency. Blake Rodenhaver, a senior for the Yellowjackets, had come off of the field with 2:05 remaining on the game and felt ill. He lay on the ground near the sideline and appeared to have gotten too hot. However, after athletic trainers attempt to cool him down with water, he stopped breathing. Athletic trainers and other trained medical professionals performed CPR on Rodehaver and injected him with two EpiPens. CPR was still being performed on Rodehaver when an ambulance arrived and performed more CRP on him inside the vehicle. EMT personnel were able to stabilize Rodenhaver and transported him to a section of Greenfield where Air Evac could land and transport him to Le Bonheur Children's Hospital in Memphis. While medical personnel worked on Rodehaver, players, coaches, and fans from both sides came together in prayer for the young man.
The Yellowjackets were leading the Red Devils 20-14 when the game was called a no-contest by the head coaches, Greenfield principal Jeff Cupples and the game officials.
Gleason was up 48-20 after three quarters at Fulton County, but no final has been made available.
This was just posted by a mutual friend.  "Shonda Mullins Rodehaver has ask me to make a post, Blake Rodehaver has been airlifted to Vandy, before they took off he was responsive… Praise the lord!!!!! She is asking for all to please keep praying…. Your prayers are working!!!"
  • Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Hmmmmm……doe dee doe doe….i drove the lawnmower down to practice today…….hmmmm…… we got some new faces………. One can run faster than my lawnmower in fifth gear…… a few will be disappointed come November that they jumped ship and went down to that sewage facility……. You can bet the lawnmower on that. 
    • I don't know what's going on in the town of McMinnville, but I've read this and it's disturbing.  I'm a "player" person, and I want what's best for the player. If a player gets cut off the team because she said the "F word" then good grief. I mean, come on guys. I wish there was a way for the player to transfer to a different program and just play ball. There are a lot of athletes that are stuck because they're in crappy situations regarding their team/coach. This is player just happens to be one them.
    • Won't happen. College coaches will back the coach every time and it cost this young lady her senior season. Looks like the player may be right on this one. School let her  go after one season. This stuff happens more than you think. 
    • “No college is going to offer a scholarship to a player that is kicked off of the team.” For language? I’m not seeing that as a dealbreaker. 
    • Why did the coach get rehired after she was let go as an assistant by the former Warren County coach and the current AD?? Is that accurate?? I am very familiar with situations like this. Suprised lawsuits haven't happend before. If the coach unfairly let the player go, I think she has a shot because it cost her a scholarship. No college is going to offer a scholarship to a player that is kicked off of the team. Not going to happen. There are bad hires like this a bunch and kids are treated unfairly by coaches that can't coach a lick and have super long ropes somehow. Amazing how some of these coaches get hired and keep their job.