UC Tornado’s welcome USJ to Tornado Alley

Tornado82

On 8/22/2022 at 8:30 AM, Croppygenius said:

I have no problems playing privates as long as we don't compete for championships. Huntingdon's experience with Nashville Christian put a bad taste in my mouth. Their was nothing fair about that. That state championship was bought!

Union City had NO issues with NCS and won state both years we played them. One year destroid them with 6 D1 players.  

1 hour ago, SuperBowlKid1489 said:

Is this UC team for real? That's the question I want answered this week. They put LC in their place, but not sure how much of a quality opponent they are this year. This game will definitely put UC to the test. No score prediction, but this should be a good one!:thumb:

Yes very interested in this game. Would love to watch it in person. Should be a dandy 

2 hours ago, SuperBowlKid1489 said:

Is this UC team for real? That's the question I want answered this week. They put LC in their place, but not sure how much of a quality opponent they are this year. This game will definitely put UC to the test. No score prediction, but this should be a good one!:thumb:

They put baby in the corner….

Ok so we are talking about 2022 UC vs USJ. It will be a great game. Great atmosphere and both teams will bring it I promise. Please doubt us because we like being the underdogs. But buckle up Bruins we are going to hit you and hit you hard. Forget the past it’s 2022 under Friday night lights with two quality opponents. Let’s Go Tornadoes!!!!  They doubt you like Lake County did and many others do.