Lake County @ Trenton Peabody

PeabodyPride

18 hours ago, shockernation said:

Maybe not in Peebooty but 99% in the state suspect a blowout if there was a pickem with scores! Guaranteed most would pick 3+ TDs. Our line had best show up 

I guarantee the players and coaching staff are not writing off Lake County. They are a good football team just haven’t figured things out yet. Hopefully they don’t figure it out tonight. Everyone that has ever been around football knows that the veer can cause major problems if you don’t stay disciplined. A few weeks ago the veer got the best of Lake County. That outcome has no impact on tonight’s game. Roll Tide!

1 minute ago, thunderbolts said:

I guarantee the players and coaching staff are not writing off Lake County. They are a good football team just haven’t figured things out yet. Hopefully they don’t figure it out tonight. Everyone that has ever been around football knows that the veer can cause major problems if you don’t stay disciplined. A few weeks ago the veer got the best of Lake County. That outcome has no impact on tonight’s game. Roll Tide!

Pretty well said…having a new coaching staff added to the UC debacle plus they are really good!! I think Peabody wins in a much closer game than the state expects but we gotta show some heart and lack there of could lead to a beating! Still lots of questions and it’s still early but we really need to turn a corner!

1 hour ago, shockernation said:

Pretty well said…having a new coaching staff added to the UC debacle plus they are really good!! I think Peabody wins in a much closer game than the state expects but we gotta show some heart and lack there of could lead to a beating! Still lots of questions and it’s still early but we really need to turn a corner!

I think first series Trenton has the ball will tell me how things may go.