Lake County @ Trenton Peabody

PeabodyPride

21 hours ago, mrbigster said:

As for sharing up their defense.Probably have to double team Clay or if one on one,have a safety come over also .If LC is smart and watches film ,they will do the same.Cover Kee at the line and also have safety come over.Didnt see anyone other than him in the passing game for Trenton.So if LC is smart and they do play again,see if Trenton has anyone else .Have another receiver beat them.

You are exactly right.  But we have 3 quality receivers.  They just got to get healthy.  That Day Day is a beast.  I dont know if we will face a team with that many athletes anymore.  Milan had a lot of very good athletes.  I hope yall can beat Mase.  That seems to be what may happen at this point.  Good luck the rest of the way. 

4 hours ago, Golddoctor said:

You are exactly right.  But we have 3 quality receivers.  They just got to get healthy.  That Day Day is a beast.  I dont know if we will face a team with that many athletes anymore.  Milan had a lot of very good athletes.  I hope yall can beat Mase.  That seems to be what may happen at this point.  Good luck the rest of the way. 

LC will more than likely have to deal with MASE. Heck that might run through all of us in rural West Tennessee. I just don't understand the TSSAA alowing Memphis schools to continue to get away with these things. See Memphis East in basketball, FreedomPrep and Tresvenant and few years ago in football and there has been many others through the years.

2 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

LC will more than likely have to deal with MASE. Heck that might run through all of us in rural West Tennessee. I just don't understand the TSSAA alowing Memphis schools to continue to get away with these things. See Memphis East in basketball, FreedomPrep and Tresvenant and few years ago in football and there has been many others through the years.

Fairley whole team was seniors  except handful of underclassmen the year we played them 

1 minute ago, JackThaRipper said:

YOU GUYS ARE FUNNY!RIDING GUYS COATTAILS!!!WHAT WOULD I BENEFIT IF ANYONE OF THOSE KIDS GO PRO AND WHAT YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND I WAS ONE OF THOSE GUYS WHO PLAYED LC FOOTBALL WAS NFL GOOD AND WAS NOT GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITIES BC OF MY ECONOMIC SITUATION OR MAYBE MY ETHNICITY BUT IF YOU THINK I’M COATTAILING ANY PLAYER YOU ARE SADLY MISTAKEN BUT TO BE TECHNICAL I HAVE THREE NEPHEWS ON LC TEAM AND EVERY PLAYER ON THE TEAM I KNOW THEM OR THEIR PARENTS PERSONALLY SO KEEP UP THE SHENANIGANS BC THE ONLY THING I CARE TO HEAR IS LC FALCONS ARE YOUR 2022 STATE CHAMPIONS AND THOSE KIDS NAMED CALLED FOR VARIOUS SCHOLARSHIPS!!!!!!!!!

Yeah idiot cause there ain’t no black men in college ball or the NFL ####  up dude nobody takes you serious  ! Can’t even go to games from smokin dope with children ! And filming it ! Get a job get A life ! And those poor kids I guess every one has a crackhead uncle ! How’s long is that ban for kinfolk ? 

Just now, JackThaRipper said:

PEABODY IS SO USE TO WEAK COMPETITION AND YOU WANT ME TO SAY SOMETHING TO GET BLOCKED RIGHT AND WHATEVER YOUR ASSUMPTIONS AND ALLEGATIONS ARE ABOUT ME I LOVE THAT YOU ARE ONE FRENCH FRY SHORT OF A HAPPY MEAL!!!!KEEP IT GOING BC WE KNOW WHAT PEABODY IS AND HOW DEEP FOOTBALL AND SPORTS REALLY GO!!!!!!!

Bruh your old lady gotta spot you 5 for a happy meal ! I bet this Peabody Pride right here done more for Lake county football than you have ! Go post some more garbage on your you tube page Marcus

Just now, JackThaRipper said:

I’M RIDING COATTAILS BUT I POSTED PEABODY HIGHLIGHTS FOR WHAT BENEFIT AND ALL THIS SMOKING DOPE AND CAN’T RECORD MAN GO TO MY CHANNEL I DON’T HAVE TO RECORD OR WORK BUT YOU WILL FIGURE IT OUT EINSTEIN!!!!!

Figure what out bruh, I wouldn’t have put you on blast at all about who you are and what you do if you hadn’t started that racism garbage ! I dont even care you owe me a Band ! Get ya life right lol fella, you talk trash on a darn ebt phone always riding in the passenger seat , ain’t one LC person came to your defense , that says all anyone needs to know bout you lol fella ! We talk much trash here but there is lines you don’t cross , and you hop scotched over that line like the 13 year old girl you act like ! Keep runnin that trap and make me pull up ! 

28 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Yeah idiot cause there ain’t no black men in college ball or the NFL ####  up dude nobody takes you serious  ! Can’t even go to games from smokin dope with children ! And filming it ! Get a job get A life ! And those poor kids I guess every one has a crackhead uncle ! How’s long is that ban for kinfolk ? 

Don't respond to that idiot.  If a team is 4 tds better, why did they lose.  I don't understand the logic behind that statement.  Somebody please explain. Dang

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, JackThaRipper said:

PEABODY IS SO USE TO WEAK COMPETITION AND YOU WANT ME TO SAY SOMETHING TO GET BLOCKED RIGHT AND WHATEVER YOUR ASSUMPTIONS AND ALLEGATIONS ARE ABOUT ME I LOVE THAT YOU ARE ONE FRENCH FRY SHORT OF A HAPPY MEAL!!!!KEEP IT GOING BC WE KNOW WHAT PEABODY IS AND HOW DEEP FOOTBALL AND SPORTS REALLY GO!!!!!!!

4 Gold balls in 8 years. Enough said.  This dude is hilarious 

• Upvote 1