Rockwood at cland

THE KING

Cland now has 40 players.  This schedule will either kill us or make us strong as heck by playoff time.  Another team with athletes coming to roan mountain and then have to go to Hampton next.  Then a strong unicoi team.  Cland is going to be tried and tested for most of this season.  We finally have a jv team with 7 or 8 games this year so the extra reps are going to grow this program to hopefully a top tier force again.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, THE KING said:

Cland now has 40 players.  This schedule will either kill us or make us strong as heck by playoff time.  Another team with athletes coming to roan mountain and then have to go to Hampton next.  Then a strong unicoi team.  Cland is going to be tried and tested for most of this season.  We finally have a jv team with 7 or 8 games this year so the extra reps are going to grow this program to hopefully a top tier force again.

Thats some great #s, Thats how you build a strong program. 

5 minutes ago, Appvol said:

King Rockwood RB will be a load to stop. 

Yeah. Could be a long first half with #9 having to sit out.  I wish we could've kept our heads the other night.  I told someone that the 94 team had the record for personal fouls and I'd like to keep it 

2 hours ago, Appvol said:

King Rockwood RB will be a load to stop. 

We played against him last year, He's a stud for sure. We were fortunate to keep him in check. Talked to his dad last year and he has a sister who runs track for some d1 school. Can't remember which one but I do know it was a big school.

1 hour ago, THE KING said:

Yeah. Could be a long first half with #9 having to sit out.  I wish we could've kept our heads the other night.  I told someone that the 94 team had the record for personal fouls and I'd like to keep it 

You never know what Rockwood team will show up.Hard team to prepare for.