Westmoreland announcer handcuffed

14 hours ago, mofojoe said:

That's not all the story u told most but not the most important part and this is'nt the first or second time this has happen at a game i was told.

Cmon mofo, you know that ain't the truth. Cop got mad that Westy got a safety and a dad was cheering for his son! Since I've been coming to HS games Macon county has always sat on both sides of the field, and court. Heck I had 6 or 7 Macon County fans sitting right in front of me at the same game, on the visitor side!!! Cop couldn't control his temper and realized he made a mistake after it was all said and done, that's why they uncuffed him! 

1 hour ago, JACKET316 said:

Not good looks for the folks in Macon county the last couple of weeks. First the midfield logo controversy, now this? A bit embarrassing.  

What’s embarrassing about the field? A school system has the right to say what doesn’t get painted on school property. I don’t want rainbows or dogs and cats painted on our field. 

Edited by Sidelinehustler

Not about who is or isn't the Sheriff, who sits where, or what ethnic background the man was...when an officer sworn to honor and protect the Constitution handcuffs an American citizen for spoken words, he needs to be held accountable. I personally hope that it costs him his job, and some cash from his own pocket...too many people view the police as the ultimate authority, and believe that you (or anyone) should just blindly comply with whatever "order" they wish to give you...and I do mean too many on both sides of the badge.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

On 9/2/2022 at 1:11 PM, GBO52 said:

Cmon mofo, you know that ain't the truth. Cop got mad that Westy got a safety and a dad was cheering for his son! Since I've been coming to HS games Macon county has always sat on both sides of the field, and court. Heck I had 6 or 7 Macon County fans sitting right in front of me at the same game, on the visitor side!!! Cop couldn't control his temper and realized he made a mistake after it was all said and done, that's why they uncuffed him! 

Nope that's not all of it that cop did'nt want come up there the first time muchless the second time. I think the guy is alright i don't have a problem with him and know him just a little and funny as crap on here but this is'nt the first time it's ever happen.

On 9/2/2022 at 4:01 PM, Sidelinehustler said:

What’s embarrassing about the field? A school system has the right to say what doesn’t get painted on school property. I don’t want rainbows or dogs and cats painted on our field. 

You just become a new fan of mine. Thank you

• CoachT locked this topic