F5 comes ovur tha creik two tha littull fellurs

STARSNBARS

What a game. Two great teams, two great programs, it doesn't get any better in the state of tn, this is THE game. Congrats to Alcoa, Maryville will be just fine. My only push back of this game a game of this magnitude needs to played at the end of the year

Whoever said Noah Vaughn isn't d1 is very laughable, lord willing this kid will be playing on Sundays 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

My thawts on the gaim.....

1. Congrats two Alcoee they played a goodur gaim

2. Go on ahaid and give Alcoee tha 3A trofee now

c. Maybee weal winn a gaim orr two frum hear on out orr maybee knott

D. Eye hoap Beer-den taiks hit easy on us necks weak

d. Eye haiv NEVUR seed Mairvul look az disconbobulaited on offence as tha laist drive....:wacko:

You think DB has a chance of beat'n the Rebs in play offs?  Jury is definitely out on that one for me.

I've watched all of our games this year plus the scrimmages and 7 on 7's and I really knew going in Alcoa would be the team to beat even though Barney's Favorites picked Maryville. That was only to keep some of the Maryville fans off my case that can't handle the truth about things such as JJrebel2010 that was sent by someone else to ask if I was always this negative about things with 2 likes. If you think I'm BS'ing you go get a haircut today and ask the barber who I said would win and exactly what would cause us to lose and I hit it right on the nose and there are still some that won't admit it even after seeing it last night. It is what it is and I saw it in the first 7 on 7 against Anderson County. I will still be there pulling for the Red Rebels through thick and thin no matter what but Barney won't ever piss on your leg and tell you it's raining.

• Like 1