Springfield @ Wilson Central

Kevin38

11 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

After giving a lot of praise to the Jackets, Green Hills the week prior was more impressive than Springfield. Still a good team but very beatable.

Did you watch the game? Central only TD was when they started with the ball in plus territory in the first quarter at home on a Thursday night...... LITERALLY nothing for them after that point. 

Wilson Central - 96 yards rushing - 20 yards passing 1 TD....

Jackets - 116 yards Rushing *Starting RB out - 218 yards passing.

expected the Jackets to take a quarter to adjust to the wing T after seeing a pure air attack 6 nights ago.

I honestly don't feel any different about the Jackets and please don't get on here ever again cross comparing opponents

If you would like to do that Gallatin beat your bears 27-18 , those same green wave barely squeaked past WEST CREEK last Thursday night 19-7 ..... The same west creek team that lost 30-16 to Northeast yes the same northeast team Springfield beat 50-14 :?:?:?

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ilovethegame said:

Did you watch the game? Central only TD was when they started with the ball in plus territory in the first quarter at home on a Thursday night...... LITERALLY nothing for them after that point. 

expected the Jackets to take a quarter to adjust to the wing T after seeing a pure air attack 6 nights ago.

I honestly don't feel any different about the Jackets and please don't get on here ever again cross comparing opponents

If you would like to do that Gallatin beat your bears 27-18 , those same green wave barely squeaked past WEST CREEK last Thursday night 19-7 ..... The same west creek team that lost 30-16 to Northeast yes the same northeast team Springfield beat 50-14 :?:?:?

:popcorneater:

22 minutes ago, ilovethegame said:

dont hurt their feelings that way...also crenshaw had 251 passing i believe

1 hour ago, ilovethegame said:

Ooooh Snap!

2 hours ago, ilovethegame said:

First off, When did i say that Springfield wasn’t an impressive team… sorry your panties are in wad… that same central team you’ve lost to before…. We’ve beaten 12 years in a row! 

Last comment, I really hope to get a shot at either Springfield or HC.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

2 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

First off, When did u say that Springfield wasn’t an impressive team… sorry your panties are in wad… that same central team you’ve lost to before…. We’ve beaten 12 years in a row! 

:grin: With your weak schedule your playing you don't want to see Springfield or Henry son!

Beat Green Hill first and reclaim your county then we will talk......

Your in arguable the weakest region in 5A , Oakland use to whoop that tail and send you home every year 

2018 - 2020 and now you get put in a weak region and cant even win it because of a school that's newer than your uniforms owning you. You don't want Springfield or Henry and honestly I don't see you guys ever making it far enough to get the chance. Go volunteer to help paint the field or work the concessions at JV games to help your program and be involved so you can stop trolling.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, ilovethegame said:

:grin: With your weak schedule your playing you don't want to see Springfield or Henry son!

Beat Green Hill first and reclaim your county then we will talk......

Your in arguable the weakest region in 5A , Oakland use to whoop that tail and send you home every year 

2018 - 2020 and now you get put in a weak region and cant even win it because of a school that's newer than your uniforms owning you. You don't want Springfield or Henry and honestly I don't see you guys ever making it far enough to get the chance. Go volunteer to help paint the field or work the concessions at JV games to help your program and be involved so you can stop trolling.

:popcorneater:

42 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

First off, When did u say that Springfield wasn’t an impressive team… sorry your panties are in wad… that same central team you’ve lost to before…. We’ve beaten 12 years in a row! 

i dont think you really want either.