Springfield @ Wilson Central

Kevin38

51 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

:popcorneater:

This guy is clueless??? Lol y’all have played a weaker schedule???? Someone front the Jacket faithful has to agree here this is ridiculous talk…. Where to begin… White county is 3-0, Green Hill is top 10 5a, Gallatin is potentially a top 10 team in 6a, Station Camp is top 10 in 5a, Warren County and Hillsboro are better than CLARKSVILLE NE….. and we play the 3rd best team in 6a Lebanon. 

this guy is not helping the Springfield fan base look anymore capable… I would love for someone to disagree with the argument I just fired back…. I’m waiting.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

1 hour ago, ilovethegame said:

:grin: With your weak schedule your playing you don't want to see Springfield or Henry son!

Beat Green Hill first and reclaim your county then we will talk......

Your in arguable the weakest region in 5A , Oakland use to whoop that tail and send you home every year 

2018 - 2020 and now you get put in a weak region and cant even win it because of a school that's newer than your uniforms owning you. You don't want Springfield or Henry and honestly I don't see you guys ever making it far enough to get the chance. Go volunteer to help paint the field or work the concessions at JV games to help your program and be involved so you can stop trolling.

You are as clueless as they come…. Try doing some research prior to spewing out baseless opinions. As matter of fact,, youre just completely wrong lol

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

43 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

This guy is clueless??? Lol y’all have played a weaker schedule???? Someone front the Jacket faithful has to agree here this is ridiculous talk…. Where to begin… White county is 3-0, Green Hill is top 10 5a, Gallatin is potentially a top 10 team in 6a, Station Camp is top 10 in 5a, Warren County and Hillsboro are better than CLARKSVILLE NE….. and we play the 3rd best team in 6a Lebanon. 

this guy is not helping the Springfield fan base look anymore capable… I would love for someone to disagree with the argument I just fired back…. I’m waiting.

White County first 3 opponents Livingston academy 0-3, Cookville 1-2,  Station Camp 2-1.... and we seen how station camp did last season when schedule picked up....

Gallatin will not finish regular season as a top 10 team please stop. Hillsboro 0-2 can not beat Northeast stop!

Our scheduling of Beech and Henry alone makes our schedule tougher than yours. 

You guys would miss the playoffs in our region every season, you guys in 2022 cant beat a Portland or Northeast.

But put us in your region were champs every season.

1 hour ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

You are as clueless as they come…. Try doing some research prior to spewing out baseless opinions. As matter of fact,, youre just completely wrong lol

I see you guys finishing the season 8-2 losing to Gallatin & Lebanon. 

You guys Will be region champs but a quick out in the post season.

SCREEN SHOT THIS.

14 minutes ago, ilovethegame said:

I see you guys finishing the season 8-2 losing to Gallatin & Lebanon. 

You guys Will be region champs but a quick out in the post season.

SCREEN SHOT THIS.

Ah I see the caliber/type of dumb I’m dealing with here. It’s tough to have a debate with a clown like you. I’ve made my points. Hope to see you down the road :)

3 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

First off, When did i say that Springfield wasn’t an impressive team… sorry your panties are in wad… that same central team you’ve lost to before…. We’ve beaten 12 years in a row! 

Last comment, I really hope to get a shot at either Springfield or HC.

The last 12 yrs don’t have nothing to do with this yr

3 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Work is crazy today.  I will read through the comments later.  It appears there has been some interesting banter on this thread 

Edited by TheCommissioner