Springfield @ Wilson Central

Kevin38

4 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

True, no point of hypotheticals anymore. Just play the game. I need MJ to figure it out, and stay consistent. They have the athletes to do so no doubt about it. 

In all seriousness, I believe the Jackets have done what they were supposed to all season for the most part, being it be against weak competition, they could have easily scored 42, maybe even 49 in this game. I believe the Jackets are further along this seaon at this point than last season, having said that I do wish the schedule was stronger in the earlier part of the season but HC and Beech will help the Jackets down the road win or lose. I will take a 35-10 dub on a short week on the road. The Wing-T gives the Jackets fits because they just dont see that offense much, which is why I believe MJ would be a very tough test if they were to meet, they have run that offense longer than Wilson Central, plus they have better athletes...