Macon Co. heads to the Creekbank to take on the Jackets

Grunt

49 minutes ago, PrinceOfHillsdale633 said:

Good to see some parity and the law of averages making its way to the Creekbank. Tough to see complaints of MC running up the score given TC’s checkered past of running it up against far lesser opponents. I’m old enough to remember deficits of 50-60 fairly regularly. 

You are preaching to some of the biggest hypocrites in tn football, save your breath.

On 9/8/2022 at 8:29 PM, RTD said:

I think MC fans will bring a lot of people. It's homecoming and TC stands will still be mostly empty. TC fans won't show up and support a team with a losing record.  I think most of TC has written off TC football for the next few years and its sadness me. 

Well RBS is

2-2 and has scored 70 points this year. Might be a team the jackets want to support this year.

Edited by inthagap

8 hours ago, MaconVol said:

Pretty rich talk from Trousdale folk about running the score up when they’ve scored almost 100 on RBS before. 

91-0 at Monterey without a running clock running pass plays. 

they beat someone 84-12 or something once. 
They ran it up several times on awful Macon teams. 
Funny how they complain when it happens to their kids but it’s the defense’s job to stop them when they did it. 

FYI: I don’t particularly like running up the score. Plus why risk injury? 

Edited by Khall555

11 hours ago, Grunt said:

Except for all the penalties , miscues, they moved the ball rather well. They are improving some.

11 hours ago, MaconVol said:

Pretty rich talk from Trousdale folk about running the score up when they’ve scored almost 100 on RBS before. 

I was at that game and the 3rd string was in even the kid that held the cord was even scoring TDs. Macon kept their starters in against TC backups. MC was still scoring with 56 seconds on the clock. So kill that noise and enjoy your win over TC. Bud this won't last for you'll we all know what's going to happen in future gold balls for TC and   MC being mercy ruled in 2nd the round of playoffs. 

• Like 1