Cloudland comes to Hampton

Dawgfan88

3 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Hampton has had three solid wins and it would appear that Cloudland is somewhat down this year, so based on that I'm taking the Bulldogs in this one.     Well..... actually I just want Hampton to be 9-0 by Oct 27

I want you guys to go to the State, D is good enough if you can match it with offence. Go Blazers.

2 hours ago, THE KING said:

Every now and then deputy, dogtruth, fan88 will chip in.  For cland, it's just me and appvol.  A lot of people have come and gone through the years but ole king has stuck around.  In all honesty, I'm chomping at the bit for girls basketball season.  I'm a dad of girls and I still believe if a gold ball comes to cland, then the girls will be the ones to do it.  Very soon, the road to Murfreesboro will run through Oneida and roan mountain.  I'm sure I'm going to meet crow in person 

We’ll make it happen, tell ya what, if we’re here then Mexican on me. If we’re up your way I’ll buy the BBQ. Be proud to break bread with you brother. 

2 hours ago, pujo said:

You'll like Ole Crow, met him MANY times over the years, fine man.

Yes sir, many times indeed. Always enjoyed our meet ups. Win or lose both usually knew they played a ballgame. Some good ones over the years. Never can tell, might get another one this year if we both tighten up a few loose ends. 

4 minutes ago, crow said:

Yes sir, many times indeed. Always enjoyed our meet ups. Win or lose both usually knew they played a ballgame. Some good ones over the years. Never can tell, might get another one this year if we both tighten up a few loose ends. 

Yeah I'd love to play you fellers this season, Didn't much think it would happen last year but you guys kicked it in gear when you needed to. Much respect between our two schools and fan bases.  My very favorite long distance school.

50 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Make no mistake we're neighbors and friends in the real world but Hampton and Cloudland do not like each other when it's game time.  We had a tremendous run last year.  If you look back at our schedule last year, you'll see 9 blowout wins and a 33-0 loss to the dogs.  That's like having a clean whitey tighty with a brown streak down the middle.  :roflol:

Shew Lawd!! What a picture. The good thing about this game is both teams always benefit from it regardless of the score because it will show each other weaknesses to work on for the playoffs. As hard as both teams play in this game any weak links are noticed.

44 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Hampton has had three solid wins and it would appear that Cloudland is somewhat down this year, so based on that I'm taking the Bulldogs in this one.     Well..... actually I just want Hampton to be 9-0 by Oct 27

Don't think it would matter if we were 100 and 0 when we play you all this year. You guys are very impressive and I fully expect a deep run in the 5A playoffs. I'm just like every other dog fan on here, we will be pulling for you all in November. I'm just hoping both teams get out of our game injury free heading into the playoffs.

1 hour ago, dogtruth said:

Shew Lawd!! What a picture. The good thing about this game is both teams always benefit from it regardless of the score because it will show each other weaknesses to work on for the playoffs. As hard as both teams play in this game any weak links are noticed.

I've done seen enough to see our weaknesses.  We're very young at several positions.  We're having to play big men at DE.  We gotta get better on the d-line.  Offensively, the blocking is improving.  We ran for 250+ against a strong rockwood front.  We'll have to see if McKinney can get his numbers against the dogs

18 hours ago, THE KING said:

Every now and then deputy, dogtruth, fan88 will chip in.  For cland, it's just me and appvol.  A lot of people have come and gone through the years but ole king has stuck around.  In all honesty, I'm chomping at the bit for girls basketball season.  I'm a dad of girls and I still believe if a gold ball comes to cland, then the girls will be the ones to do it.  Very soon, the road to Murfreesboro will run through Oneida and roan mountain.  I'm sure I'm going to meet crow in person 

I don't post much anymore but I keep an eye on you guys from time to time. Ole King needs to make his way off that mountain and come to Cosby and see us later this month. I have to wait til basketball season anymore to see pujo and uknoit.

43 minutes ago, old24eagle said:

I don't post much anymore but I keep an eye on you guys from time to time. Ole King needs to make his way off that mountain and come to Cosby and see us later this month. I have to wait til basketball season anymore to see pujo and uknoit.

I'm gonna try my best to make it.  I think it will be a good game.  You guys are a lot like unaka with good athletes.  We're not good enough to just blow you guys completely out this year.