Gallatin vs Hendersonville

mondo44

On 9/13/2022 at 10:32 PM, WaveGoodbye said:

Gallatin fan here…  My honest opinion is that this coaching staff is in over their heads.  There is enough raw talent walking the halls of that school to make it to the quarterfinals every single year.   Watson got away from the option toward the end of last year, and ran more I-form.  Won a couple games because of it in my opinion.   Then they come back and do the same darn thing this year with that dumb flexbone stuff.  It doesn’t work at this level.  I don’t know if it’s his ego, incompetence, or a mixture of both….  But by George, these coaches are determined to play the most boring style of football imaginable.   A lot of the kids hate the offense, with good reason.  Station Camp didn’t have near the talent of Gallatin last week, but they beat them anyway.  Doing exactly what Gallatin does - run, run, and run some more.   The difference is that Station Camp has a coach that seems to have a grasp on how to run a football program.   I think Gallatin finishes out losing to Hendersonville, Beech, and Lebanon.  We will make the playoffs, and the powers-that-be will say “Look!   A successful season!”   The fan base will grumble and moan….  Watson will make a couple staff changes.   There will be promises of what’s to come, and hope will spring eternal with transfers that have the potential to change the program.   We will hold our own against some powerhouse in a preseason scrimmage.   We will then proceed to go 6-4.   Wash, rinse, repeat.    This is the current state of Gallatin Football.  

The way it is going I see a 5-5 regular season . 

23 minutes ago, BarnBurner09 said:

Must win for both teams. Hope for a great game. A healthy game with no injury. And a great crowd. Good luck to both and go commandos!!!!!   ;) hhs has a great concession too. READY FOR TOMORROW!!  

Hville is allowed to have a rebuild season every now and then lol of course they would love to win… however this is a far more important game for Gallatin and Co. 

They would fire this Head Coach if they cared anything about the future success of Gallatin Green Wave Football. They are utterly, embarrassingly undercoached. This coaching staff has been out coached in about every game they come onto a field on a yearly basis. Community deserves a better product. Point. Blank. Period. 

• Upvote 1